Anyone Have Rumors?

Bored on my sofa watching football this afternoon. Does anyone have any rumors about people going different weights in a surprise switch for sectionals? Anyone’s season coming to an unfortunate close to injury? I would appreciate anything you could give me to ponder. Thank you.

4 hours ago, M109R said:

Probably won't get much , I never could understand why the wrestling community is so secretive about everything . 

I don’t have any secrets . Ask me anything! I’ll give you an answer. It might not be right, but it will be quick. Y2CJ41 probably has lots of secrets. He’s knee deep in the wrestling community. 

58 minutes ago, CoachDC said:

Cam Clark #5 at 150 made a post regarding his HS career coming to an end due to a surgery being needed. It’s a shame, as he was surely a title contender. Best of luck to Cam and I wish him a quick and thorough recovery. 

I had the chance to talk with him at their conference tournament… Great wrestler and even better kid, he understands he still has much more wrestling ahead of him in college. Hope to see him sign here soon. 

3 hours ago, Regionrat1 said:

Second string.........

You be there also But……. you lost your Orginal Indianamat Poster Credibility forgetting the most important thing . 
Lowest of Lowes … ___________ password . 

Right now I don’t if this OG RegionRat ? 
There ! 
React Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon 

OG RegionRat is First String, Varsity a poster HOF . Until then you’re just 3rd or 4th JV . Lmao 

This is why Notorious is the Most entertaining, creative, Poster there on this Site . 

Vote me in, and The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE

To the Millions, Millions Voters that want me in Indianamat HOF . 

Small print and fast talking Jimmy John’s guy here… 

**This Voting advertisement is paid for by Rumors #TheCountymafia and all other identities ** TeamGarcia is not responsible for old people having heart attacks laughing at his Indianamat Comments nor responsible for Region Rat losing Indianamat Cred . *** 

boom suck it GIF

Edited by TeamGarcia
LMAO

19 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

You be there also But……. you lost your Orginal Indianamat Poster Credibility forgetting the most important thing . 
Lowest of Lowes … ___________ password . 

Right now I don’t if this OG RegionRat ? 
There ! 
React Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon 

OG RegionRat is First String, Varsity a poster HOF . Until then you’re just 3rd or 4th JV . Lmao 

This is why Notorious is the Most entertaining, creative, Poster there on this Site . 

Vote me in, and The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE

To the Millions, Millions Voters that want me in Indianamat HOF . 

Small print and fast talking Jimmy John’s guy here… 

**This Voting advertisement is paid for by Rumors #TheCountymafia and all other identities ** TeamGarcia is not responsible for old people having heart attacks laughing at his Indianamat Comments nor responsible for Region Rat losing Indianamat Cred . *** 

boom suck it GIF

Somebody help original RegionRat find his identity. Call LifeLock, Morton or whatever they call themselves now days . Tell computer genius like @Fabio Jr., @Y2CJ41 @teammills to help OG RegionRat . He’s asking for help . Help Mark out . 

3 hours ago, hook and half said:

i heard a rumor that GeneralHeavyHands' nickname is actually GeneralKarenHandz

No a Karen is a snitch.  A Karen gets in other people's business and worry about what they do. never been me I'm certified wherever I go.  Whether the hood or halls of academia. I don't just type on a keyboard: people know me and where I can be found.  So seeing as you keep saying my name and trying to get q chuckle off of me: you're looking more like a Karen. Besides have some originality.  I don't have to ride someone else to get off: I'm holding enough over here.

Edited by GenHeavyHandz

Words on the streets of The Dirty South is atsTripleB is moving downstreams to be with the greatest influencer of the jump rope. Swear to God. I heard it from his own mouth. Saids taking all the B's its the Return of the Jedis Luke Skywalkers and oBBBone-oboes of the ropes. Im not your father, hahaha never used that one before. man I gotta Go

#letTripleBsin