Nominations for the IndianaMat Poster Hall of Fame

1 hour ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Here some of my choices

@FCFIGHTER170- New Castle historian and will defend the Trojans at all costs
@Dingo Brigade- Former arch nemesis, but now friend. Great articles and always positive about the Indiana guys
@Galagore- Defender of equality and class wrestling
@clive2246- An original crazy wrestling mom from CP

@grecoref- RIP, always had wit, humor, sarcasm, but also provided great insight and information at the same time.

If you include Dingo Brigade, I think Captain Obvious would have to go in.

3 minutes ago, piscis1956 said:

If you include Dingo Brigade, I think Captain Obvious would have to go in.

Captain Obvious never made the transition, he must have been afraid of me.

3 minutes ago, piscis1956 said:

What about Happy Pants?

He never came along sadly, neither did a forum favorite Robby Newkirk.

Nominee #5 

@Y2CJ41

Not sure nobody has brought up Thee Creator, Poster Influencers, Poster Enforcer, Poster Icon, Founder, wouldn’t be no Indianamat, nothing to talk about wrestling yet, has more content on here than white river has fish and… first and foremost has dealt with our poster shenanigans on here since the beginnings Good or Bad ! 
Drunk Police GIF by BuzzFeed 

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max 
Legend ! 

8 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Nominee #5 

@Y2CJ41

Not sure nobody has brought up Thee Creator, Poster Influencers, Poster Enforcer, Poster Icon, Founder, wouldn’t be no Indianamat, nothing to talk about wrestling yet, has more content on here than white river has fish and… first and foremost has dealt with our poster shenanigans on here since the beginnings Good or Bad ! 
Drunk Police GIF by BuzzFeed 

Legend ! 

Comedy Suck Up GIF by CBS

@TeamGarcia of course!! Go back and look at the activity and post on the youth forum back when Asa and his crew were making the youth rounds. Dude was moving the needle!!! 

With that said!!!!!…. Youth forum has became a ghost town. 

Garcia get back on there and get this next generation going. Joe needs those thousands of views and post… Dig deep and make up something more annoying … errrr … awesome then #TheCounty

#ReviveTheTheYouthForum 

2 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

Nominee #2 

@Mattyb

Co Founder of #TheCounty ™️©️®️, Vice President, Vice President of #TheCountyTMZ, Viral sayings “With That Said” in every post . 10+ Years on Indianamat . 
Look At Us Paul Rudd GIF

Poster Legend ! 

If you, sir @TeamGarcia aren't first ballot...there should be no HOF! I bow to the master....but consider myself the keeper of all things BS....of which you post(ed) many! 

3 minutes ago, UncleJimmy said:

If you, sir @TeamGarcia aren't first ballot...there should be no HOF! I bow to the master....but consider myself the keeper of all things BS....of which you post(ed) many! 

The problem with putting him in the HOF too early is that he might become complacent and not post as much since his lifetime goal has been achieved. We don't need the content to suffer if he gets into the Hall.

2 minutes ago, UncleJimmy said:

200.gif?cid=d338e8bb29luizfyrqhcd1uo3szs
That’s why we’re Indianamat World Tag Team Champions right there Posters ! Read it …. 

boom suck it GIF 

WE BRING THE VIEWS !
WE THE GREATEST ! 

Lots of solid posters throughout the years.  Many are still very active today and continue to bring great content.  I’m especially appreciate to those who in recent years have helped grow the College Board from its basement dwelling to the useful resource it has become.  

But, as a historian at heart I have to give my original shoutout for great posters past posters like  @TheAncientElder and current posters wrestling historians like @hook and half, as well as, elder statesmen like @Coach Peck.  And @Y2CJ41 over the years has taken to collection and preserve many pieces of historic information, much which has became searchable on this website.  feel it’s essential to show acknowledgement to those great individuals, teams, and moments that have made Indiana wrestling what it is today and those guys have been here to help ensure we keep that alive. I’m sure I’ve missed several other like them who have contributed a lot to the historical knowledge of this site, so hopefully some other posters can put them up as nominees. 

Edited by MattM