Favorite Wrestling Saying or Cliches

My favorite saying to hear, well the one I chuckle at, during an event is usually whatever the loud mom is yelling from the top of the stands. 

From a coaches mouth what I’m usually amused by is when I hear a loud SQUEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZEEE!!!!! being belted out from the corner as they are also making some type of hand jesture while doing a power squat away from their chair. 

Edited by MattM

"He is the hardest worker in the room" or "The most competitive kid I have seen" 

It is especially cliche when rooms have 3-5 wrestlers that are all the hardest workers and most competitive kid a coach or parent has ever seen.

"He is on a mission this year." 

2 hours ago, MattM said:

My favorite saying to hear, well the one I chuckle at, during an event is usually whatever the loud mom is yelling from the top of the stands. 

From a coaches mouth what I’m usually amused by is when I hear a loud SQUEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZEEE!!!!! being belted out from the corner as they are also making some type of hand jesture while doing a power squat away from their chair. 

My wife used to yell, “Don’t hurt him, David!  Don’t hurt him!”

(Not a cliche, just one example of what a mom might yell out of the stands.)

Edited by piscis1956
Clarify

Practice doesn't make perfect, perfect practice makes perfect.

It's not always about the points you get, it's about the points you don't give up.