Can someone stir the pot?

New Orleans Food GIF by PBS Digital Studios

As we just completed the first month of competition: It's been dry fellas.  I can't jump on anyone unless they say something controversial or diss Snider.  The dumb stuff I've been letting slide by(see what i did?).

I mean Garcia, Brewski, @FCFIGHTER170I mean what's poppin'? Where's the @regionrat1 at?. @Caleb Spires has been on the money I can't complain. @ontherise219 ranked the most kids from Snider than I can recall. What can I complain about? The Al is still 2 plus weeks away. I'm bored.  I'd even take one of @ReformedPoster's ridiculously asinine takes at this point.   

1 hour ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

As we just completed the first month of competition: It's been dry fellas.  I can't jump on anyone unless they say something controversial or diss Snider.  The dumb stuff I've been letting slide by(see what i did?).

I mean Garcia, Brewski, @FCFIGHTER170I mean what's poppin'? Where's the @regionrat1 at?. @Caleb Spires has been on the money I can't complain. @ontherise219 ranked the most kids from Snider than I can recall. What can I complain about? The Al is still 2 plus weeks away. I'm bored.  I'd even take one of @ReformedPoster's ridiculously asinine takes at this point.   

Snider sucks!

Glad you don't charge me rent in that head of yours

Edited by ReformedPoster

1 hour ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Sorry to disappoint. Been dealing with some personal stuff. That drunk rich guy that looks like Barney from the Simpsons did pipe up last week when I hit the site with an #TheCounty last week to shout out a top 5 dual. I really didn’t have the energy to fire back. But… you’re right.. we need to get some good debates going! 
Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max 
Who’s complaining when #TheCounty got 2 Top 4 Teams in the State. 

You got #TheCounty super fan Bill Swerski predicting that “Da Birds” would beat the Wildcats by 76-0 and they did in a rout . Someone tell Bill they didn’t . According to Bill he was on the $.  
da bears GIF

Do we need to talk about them #16 in the Nation Brownsburg Bulldogs ? Team is special. Future Bright in #TheCounty

Here you go!

Round Mat Team 1 Team 2
1 1 Penn Columbus North
1 2 Goshen John Glenn
1 3 Homestead New Palestine
1 4 Mishawaka Ft. Wayne Snider

2 1 Penn Goshen
2 2 John Glenn Columbus North
2 3 Ft. Wayne Snider New Palestine
2 4 Mishawaka Homestead

3 1 Penn New Palestine
3 2 Homestead Goshen
3 3 Columbus North Ft. Wayne Snider
3 4 Mishawaka John Glenn

4 1 Penn Ft. Wayne Snider
4 2 Homestead John Glenn
4 3 New Palestine Goshen
4 4 Mishawaka Columbus North

5 1 Penn Homestead
5 2 Goshen Columbus North
5 3 John Glenn Ft. Wayne Snider
5 4 Mishawaka New Palestine

#TICKETGATE2024

Any inside intel on tickets for the state finals?  This could stir the pot a little.

Online purchase?

In person purchase?

Limited tickets?

Seat saving?

Release time Friday night for Saturday session?

You are #217 in the queue to order

Edited by rookie78

3 minutes ago, rookie78 said:

#TICKETGATE2024

Any inside intel on tickets for the state finals?  This could stir the pot a little.

Online purchase?

In person purchase?

Limited tickets?

Seat saving?

Release time Friday night for Saturday session?

You are #217 in the queue to order

Wrong thread... You are looking for the PTSD discussion.

Rage Quit GIF by Barstool Sports