Can someone stir the pot?

26 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Snider Wrestling Club has produced 2 wrestlers with 4 D1 All Americans between them.  And in all divisions 16.  Not bad for a know nothing program that is an inner city public school.

My friend, Don King has nothing on you!  

If the Fort Wayne mayoral ballot in 2024 doesn't have the @GenHeavyHandzname on it, somethings wrong.

8 hours ago, Jimmypock said:

Ok I’ll bite.  Nobody should be stretching out and thumbing their singlets like they are the next coming of Cary Kolat.  Win that state title, then show me your chest.  Relax kid. 

So you prefer a yawn-fest? That's why we are losing kids from the sport.  The sport is so grueling already: let them have their fun..Or it may go the way of the MLB:  Dinosaur level extinction.

49 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

So you prefer a yawn-fest? That's why we are losing kids from the sport.  The sport is so grueling already: let them have their fun..Or it may go the way of the MLB:  Dinosaur level extinction.

I agree , and we are talking about 15-18 year old young men . They should be excited after winning a match .

3 hours ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Totally agree if it’s organic. Big win and the crowd is in to it?  Go ahead and have some fun as long as sportsmanship is kept in mind (i.e celebrate yes, push ups on top of your pinned opponent - no). If it’s not organic, like going crazy after every match including when you pinned a 1-7 JV fill in, it’s still okay I guess but you look like a clown. But point well taken GHH that this needs to be fun in addition to hard work. Clearly there are ways to get excited and celebrate without disrespecting an opponent who was at least brave enough to try this sport. Thumbing the singlet doesn’t bother me in the least. 

Edited by Lawdiggity

7 minutes ago, Lawdiggity said:

Totally agree if it’s organic. Big win and the crowd is in to it?  Go ahead and have some fun as long as sportsmanship is kept in mind (i.e celebrate yes, push ups on top of your pinned opponent - no). If it’s not organic, like going crazy after every match including when you pinned a 1-7 JV fill in, it’s still okay I guess but you look like a clown. But point well taken GHH that this needs to be fun in addition to hard work. Clearly there are ways to get excited and celebrate without disrespecting an opponent who was at least brave enough to try this sport. Thumbing the singlet doesn’t bother me in the least. 

I have the "act like we've been here before" convo ~once a year after the 'ol beat a JV kid and flex on them happens. 

I can't speak to the state title celebration... but when that .500 kid avenges a loss and books a trip to regionals... bottle that energy up and sell it. 

On 12/20/2023 at 12:35 PM, GenHeavyHandz said:

Snider Wrestling Club has produced 2 wrestlers with 4 D1 All Americans between them.  And in all divisions 16.  Not bad for a know nothing program that is an inner city public school.

Not sure it is inner city… it’s outside 930 (barely)… still not bad. 

I may know someone that will smash everyone post here, this one poster, (if) I don’t do it first … will chew them up and then 

the rock spit GIF by WWE 
them out if he comments on this Stir The Pot .
We don’t care ! This guy works for #TheCounty North Division. @UncleJimmy . Tell’em Legend of the Board ! 

Bow Down Madam Satan GIF by Tiffany 
You other Posters to TeamGarcia & @UncleJimmy Greatness . 

We say  
The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE 
we run this Forum . 

We are the Greatest Indianamat Tag Team this site ever seen . If we stir the pot we get 20 pages, 20k of valuable Indianamat entertainment for your viewing pleasures . EVERYONE KNOWS THIS ! 😂🤣😂

Edited by TeamGarcia

31 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

I may know someone that will smash everyone post here, this one poster, (if) I don’t do it first … will chew them up and then 

the rock spit GIF by WWE 
them out if he comments on this Stir The Pot .
We don’t care ! This guy works for #TheCounty North Division. @UncleJimmy . Tell’em Legend of the Board ! 

Bow Down Madam Satan GIF by Tiffany 
You other Posters to TeamGarcia & @UncleJimmy Greatness . 

We say  
The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE 
we run this Forum . 

We are the Greatest Indianamat Tag Team this site ever seen . If we stir the pot we get 20 pages, 20k of valuable Indianamat entertainment for your viewing pleasures . EVERYONE KNOWS THIS ! 😂🤣😂

We are “The Bad Guys” 

Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

On 12/21/2023 at 6:43 AM, GenHeavyHandz said:

No man I’m talking about when you’re checking in and before shaking hands.  Of course, you win that state title stretch that ***potty mouth*** out. Lemme see a backflip too. 

Talking to family from Terre Haute over the holidays, and apparently Vigo County just approved Middle School Scholastic wrestling for the first time this coming year. 

Very surprising that South is ranked #10 in the state without having some scholastic programs to feed them. 

A lot of hype for the good people of Terre Haute around team state and the state series, apparently South wrestling has been the talk of the town!

Clinton Shepard over leavell - this young beast can not be stopped

May defaults in EMD. What happened ? Injury? Sick? info? 

Guiermo Rivera put together some impressive wins this weekend at the Al

one of his few losses on the year is to Luke Reid of Valpo, who I’m hearing is injured in the knee, but has a chance to be back for the sectionals 

2 hours ago, Johnpsulions said:

Clinton Shepard over leavell - this young beast can not be stopped

May defaults in EMD. What happened ? Injury? Sick? info? 

Guiermo Rivera put together some impressive wins this weekend at the Al

one of his few losses on the year is to Luke Reid of Valpo, who I’m hearing is injured in the knee, but has a chance to be back for the sectionals 

I think I read that May got sick but I'm just repeating what was already posted here.