145     #9 Servies vs #3 Slivka
152     #12 Warren vs #7 Rodgers
160     #12 Davis vs Wagner
170     #1 Warren vs Mosconi
182    #11 Below vs Huffman
195    #12 Lane  vs Adams
220    #11 Hammond vs #4 Guhl
Hwt    Jones vs Obst

I think this will come down to 106 who wins, 126 swing match who wants it more, 170 can mosconi not give up bonus points? And the final decision who's big boy is more ready. I have seen cathedrals heavyweight and he is not to bad. I have not seen Perry's this year. Should be exciting to watch. Have fun with it and let's get some emotions flowing :)

Just now, Y2CJ41 said:

False, people from Lowell can't add to 28!

I used 2 hands, 1 foot and my cubicle neighbors 2 gloves sitting on her desk and was still a little short so I found 3 tootsie rolls in my desk drawer (good thing the score prediction wasn't 29 !!!!)

1 hour ago, ontherise219 said:

Nick(Fabiojr) and I will do the live broadcast tonight. It will be broadcast on the same platform nick used for the Mooresville finals. We will post the link here and will be tweeting it out 

58 minutes ago, Fabio Jr. said:

Should be on the YouTube a link will be here and I'll see if I can get it blasted on social media 

Thank y'all so much. I really wanted to see this dual. I just wanted y'all to know and I'm sure I can speak for a whole lot of people by saying that we appreciate it so much and don't think for one second that every thing y'all have to do to make this work does not go unnoticed. Thanks so much again. Their is nothing better to do on a weekday especially then watch 2 nationally ranked teams go at it.

8 minutes ago, Wrestling4EVER said:

Thank y'all so much. I really wanted to see this dual. I just wanted y'all to know and I'm sure I can speak for a whole lot of people by saying that we appreciate it so much and don't think for one second that every thing y'all have to do to make this work does not go unnoticed. Thanks so much again. Their is nothing better to do on a weekday especially then watch 2 nationally ranked teams go at it.

Concur. I think what you guys (Fabio-OTR) are doing is visionary, seriously. That doesn't mean it will catch on but with the way today's millennial consumes their info/data via social media it seems that to grow the sport it is the thing to do. Let's face it, they aren't reading the papers or watching the 5pm WISH-tv news!!! It's kinda like the old tv commercial where the tag line was "they'll tell 2 friends"...take all the wrestlers' social media follower #'s, they post on their platforms so it goes out to "x" number more and maybe 5-10 of those "friends/follows" watch and get the bug to go watch/participate in an event and viola!! Sport grows. I hope it catches on for you guys. I think I see the vision and support what you're doing. I hope to be watching if I can figure out the technology as I'm an old crusty newspaper reader/tv news guy. Thanks.

7 hours ago, lewdwar said:

Live coverage will be awesome. Just heard possible line up change Mosconi cutting to 160

this news does not affect my score prediction, still sticking with PM in a close one !!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.