Sign in to follow this  
Indysportsfan

Cathedral vs Perry

152.... takedown or not???? 

Lets hear opinions.

TheCountyTMZ is in the gym.... maybe they have the scoop. 

Edited by Mattyb

On January 9, 2018 at 9:56 AM, JMILL said:

I just went thru the above line up match by match and won't say who in each match is gonna win in my prediction (because I truly like parents, and kids on both teams too much) but I came up with score of..............................28-27 PM

Very, very, close. 

Great dual! Great broadcast!  Huge thank you to all involved! Exciting match right up to the end.  Just hope onetherise and fabiojr don't get picked up to replace some of those college "broadcasters".  Not a single stallmate, flip him over, minor decision or rambling about something totally unrelated to the match.  ☺.

7 minutes ago, navy80 said:

Why did Cathedral FF to Fair?

I’m guessing that they did not want to chance losing at 120 and 126. And..  trying to get bonus at 126. 

Great win by Hammond. Huge swing match win there. 

Edited by Mattyb

2 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

I’m guessing that they did not want to chance losing at 120 and 126. And..  trying to get bonus at 126. 

Great win by Hammond. Huge swing match win there. 

Those 50/50 positions from the tie won that for Hammond.. great scrambles for the big men

image.thumb.jpg.96b7fce9ea4655e823ab897a98cc6ac6.jpgHow come the lyrics "I'm too sexy for my shirt..." From that 90s song come to mind?

Shirt and hair game on point! Fabiol needs to get up to da region and visit ur "stylist"!! #TheCounty barbers just ain't cuttin' it..so to speak.

Great job on the production boys.

Edited by UncleJimmy

2 hours ago, UncleJimmy said:

image.thumb.jpg.96b7fce9ea4655e823ab897a98cc6ac6.jpgHow come the lyrics "I'm too sexy for my shirt..." From that 90s song come to mind?

Shirt and hair game on point! Fabiol needs to get up to da region and visit ur "stylist"!! #TheCounty barbers just ain't cuttin' it..so to speak.

Great job on the production boys.

http://www.avonbarbershop.net/

For Fabio next time. Can go to get lined up.  Ask for Zack Short...he wrestled at Beech Grove with Steven Bradley. Look fresh and talk wrestling.

I will help this young fella Unc! 

Edited by Mattyb

14 hours ago, Mattyb said:

152.... takedown or not???? 

Lets hear opinions.

TheCountyTMZ is in the gym.... maybe they have the scoop. 

This was my first experience with Indiana Wrestling and I have to say two great programs and some really talented kids. Officials on the other hand were straight POO! As far as your question goes it is a simple one.   

Once the Perry wrestlers motion was stopped by the Cathedral wrestler, he was on his back, the Cathedral wrestler actually at one point had control of his arm with the leg, the other leg in hand and a hand posted on the ground, this was two and even NF should have started.  Actually it was two before that, at the point where the Commentators said that may have been two, it was indeed. Cathedral gets that win in any other venue.