Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TeamGarcia

#3 Brownsburg vs. #4 Avon

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, UncleJimmy said:

#PitofMisery setup for touring? JMILL in the hoist, Fabio with a deranged #SashaKitty, a MattyB as the tour guide of said #POM, thrash metal blaring from the boombox, Welcome to #TheCounty signs hung thruout. a #TeamGarcia sitting on the throne in his contenders skull flat brim "dilly dillying" everbody..yep, sounds exactly like a #PitofMisery. Pay $5 and get a free tour of #TheCounty after the meet..cigar bar, donut shop, and 30 minutes to get thru all the lights/traffic on Rockville Rd! Good times....

This is why I hired UncleJimmy as my #TheCountyTMZ Vice President of entertainment ! 

Dilly ! Dilly ! 

Im dying .... :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

160: Brayton Lee (BRON) over Nathan Conley (AVON) (TF 19-3 2:00) 170: Samuel Osho (AVON) over Thierry Jean-Baptiste (BRON) (Dec 5-3) 182: Nathan Walton (BRON) over Aaron Conde (AVON) (Fall 3:32) 195: Andrew Glaze (BRON) over Luke Hawk (AVON) (Dec 3-2) 220: Lawson Aiken (BRON) over Adam Hawk (AVON) (MD 13-4) 285: Riley Peterson (BRON) over Brett Batchelor (AVON) (Fall 0:38) 106: Robbie Johnson (BRON) over (AVON) (For.) 113: Kysen Montgomery (BRON) over Tyler Conley (AVON) (Dec 2-1) 120: Drake Campbell (BRON) over Raymond Rioux (AVON) (Fall 1:51) 126: Asa Garcia (AVON) over Evan Lawhead (BRON) (MD 19-7) 132: Drew Kreitzer (BRON) over Jaden Reynolds (AVON) (Dec 4-2) 138: Blake Mulkey (BRON) over Camden Chatterton (AVON) (Fall 0:27) 145: Payton Asbury (BRON) over Roy Reynolds (AVON) (Dec 9-5) 152: Jacob Cookerly (BRON) over Bryce Kern (AVON) (SV-1 5-3)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After that shellacking, I'm thinking the rockville corridor of #TheCounty will go quiet for a while.. so says da field mouse as one avonian callsa's me..

Next up #county challenge in 9 days

Edited by Clan Campbell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#TheCounty Brownsburg proved why they’re ranked in the Top 20 in the Country, probably #TheCountyTMZ needs to talk to Intermat’s Josh Lowe that they need to put them Top 10. Flat out blew Avon out its own Gym. I figured it be alittle closer, I guess my Brother from another Mother JMill was right on on his prediction. I’m sure Avon will adjust at #TheCounty Championships, heck they have to or another beat down is coming like this one . :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

#TheCounty Brownsburg proved why they’re ranked in the Top 20 in the Country, probably #TheCountyTMZ needs to talk to Intermat’s Josh Lowe that they need to put them Top 10. Flat out blew Avon out its own Gym. I figured it be alittle closer, I guess my Brother from another Mother JMill was right on on his prediction. I’m sure Avon will adjust at #TheCounty Championships, heck they have to or another beat down is coming like this one . :blink:

Get used to it , we are all to familiar with what Paintrain does . Only thing that changed is the name . At Mishawaka , it was Snyders Army , at BB it's Paintrain . I believe he will do bigger things at BB  because the resources are probably better than they were at Mishawaka . 

Edited by M109R

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, jmills said:

Time to update the rankings.

Pain train is a clear number one (in my opinion). Just based off results and common opponents. 

Or this is a shot at Avon and you assume that they should be ranked lower? Who should move above them and why? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Pain train is a clear number one (in my opinion). Just based off results and common opponents. 

Or this is a shot at Avon and you assume that they should be ranked lower? Who should move above them and why? 

this dude trolls..both posts I've seen of his were both iffy.. he pretty much told Silas dad that he don't need to make decisions for his kid and not to live through him.. so obviously the guy is delusional

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

this dude trolls..both posts I've seen of his were both iffy.. he pretty much told Silas dad that he don't need to make decisions for his kid and not to live through him.. so obviously the guy is delusional

and he is giving me a bad rep !!!!!!    #NotTheOriginalJMILL    #Fake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, for starters, you bump Portage and EMD up.  Portage has beaten #9 Chesterton and #13 Crown Point, although they do have a loss to #1 Cathedral.   But it wasn't a complete beat down like Brownsburg gave Avon.  EMD just beat #14 Hobart 53-11 and beat the #4 team in KY (I know, its KY) 65-0.  So I'd drop Avon to #6 since they beat Warren who sits at #7.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.