Tickets for State- Ford Center, Evansville, Indiana

3 hours ago, dwise said:

I'm wondering what the policy is on being able to leave and comeback? Gainbridge hasn't been very accommodating with this since we went to the split session.

We typical leave after ticket round at semi state to get a little “soda” to unwind and go back. So im guessing it will be the same. 

18 hours ago, dwise said:

I'm wondering what the policy is on being able to leave and comeback? Gainbridge hasn't been very accommodating with this since we went to the split session.

I've never had a problem leaving & returning at the Evansville SS. As long as you have an all sessions ticket I don't suspect you will have any problems.

On 2/1/2024 at 11:24 AM, TripleB said:

Spoke w/ some Evansville peeps yesterday and Evansville is buzzing. The anticipation is that there will be a crazy amount of walk ups. Wrestling is massive in Evansville and the Southwest part of the state. Evansville is 2 hrs and 45 min from Indy, Mt Vernon is over 3 hours, i'm guessing most don't make that drive unless there's a personal connection to state. 

I think it's not crazy to say 2-3k fans in that area that don't normally make the the drive will attend this year. 

Huge TripleB fan here, maybe a unpopular opinion down south and a popular opinion up north but Evansville is the armpit of the State..

10 hours ago, THECountyFan said:

Huge TripleB fan here, maybe a unpopular opinion down south and a popular opinion up north but Evansville is the armpit of the State..

If you think visiting Evansville in February is bad you should try mid August! Heat and humidity are downright unbearable, I live way out west of Evansville and HATE being in town during the summer. BUT....... I think next week is going to be fun for a lot of people.

4 hours ago, Ahawkeye said:

If you think visiting Evansville in February is bad you should try mid August! Heat and humidity are downright unbearable, I live way out west of Evansville and HATE being in town during the summer. BUT....... I think next week is going to be fun for a lot of people.

Isn’t Indiana weather is in the same State ? 

GIF by Univision Noticias 

Im no meteorologist, but last I checked Indiana summer is like living in Amazon no matter where your crib is . 

51 minutes ago, awill0352 said:

Summer weather in Evansville feels different than South Bend as much as winter weather in SB feels different then Evansville.   Pretty decent difference. 

#TheCounty in February winters over a decade now has produce State Champs like Summer heat produces more corn in Indiana. Pretty good reference 🤣😂🤣