IHPO Hall of fame

19 hours ago, Misty Kendrex said:

Maybe time to update the hall of fame. Been a few years. 

Maybe there are bigger things to focus on for the event than seeing someone's name on a website?

Most people have no clue what goes on behind the scenes and updating that is the last of my priorities. Then add to that someone sending multiple messages about it.

28 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Most people have no clue what goes on behind the scenes and updating that is the last of my priorities.

Not to mention all those online orders for a full stack of buttermilk pancakes with a side of bacon.  You really need to add another short order cook. I still haven’t received my order.  

2 hours ago, TripleB said:

I saw Hall of Fame and got all excited.... like maybe Joe was getting inducted on his Birthday!

I was confused as well. I am assuming the placers list qualifies as hall of fame? As opposed to simply a list of previous placers. 

But this does bring up a question... should Joe start an Indianamat Wrestling HOF? Enshrine top posters and content contributors. 

1 hour ago, SunDevils said:

I was confused as well. I am assuming the placers list qualifies as hall of fame? As opposed to simply a list of previous placers. 

But this does bring up a question... should Joe start an Indianamat Wrestling HOF? Enshrine top posters and content contributors. 

Feeding those egos is not what we want to do!

8 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Maybe there are bigger things to focus on for the event than seeing someone's name on a website?

Most people have no clue what goes on behind the scenes and updating that is the last of my priorities. Then add to that someone sending multiple messages about it.

And maybe a simple “not the direction we are going” would suffice.  My dad takes a lot of pride in his grandson and is his biggest fan.  Sorry for the inconvenience, I (Misty) paid and signed up for this but my dad keeps up on the posts.  The pancake short order cook comment has totally creeped me out!  

6 minutes ago, Misty Kendrex said:

And maybe a simple “not the direction we are going” would suffice.  My dad takes a lot of pride in his grandson and is his biggest fan.  Sorry for the inconvenience, I (Misty) paid and signed up for this but my dad keeps up on the posts.  The pancake short order cook comment has totally creeped me out!  

Your dad is awesome!!! One of the best wrestling fans out there. Always enjoy our conversations. Definitely wrestling grandpa HOF. 

Let’s go grandpa HOF

Gavinn Alstotts grandpa on that list too! 

Edited by Mattyb

35 minutes ago, Misty Kendrex said:

It gets updated, just not every year. It's not a "not the direction we are going" type of thing. That list is a great tool for promoting the event, just takes a lot of time to get around.

Would you rather have streaming and actual entries in the event or just a kid's name on a list so you can show your friends? Would you like to actually have mats for the kids to wrestle on or seeing your kid's name on a list?

Tell me what you want as you seem very angry that the list isn't updated to your liking.

On 7/25/2023 at 9:17 AM, MattM said:

Not to mention all those online orders for a full stack of buttermilk pancakes with a side of bacon.  You really need to add another short order cook. I still haven’t received my order.  

Not sure who you are, how you know where I work & how my job has anything to do with wrestling?

21 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

It gets updated, just not every year. It's not a "not the direction we are going" type of thing. That list is a great tool for promoting the event, just takes a lot of time to get around.

Would you rather have streaming and actual entries in the event or just a kid's name on a list so you can show your friends? Would you like to actually have mats for the kids to wrestle on or seeing your kid's name on a list?

Tell me what you want as you seem very angry that the list isn't updated to your liking.

23 hours ago, Misty Kendrex said:

No one here is angry. Take care, looking forward to a great IHPO & wrestling season ✌🏼

He has that hair trigger temper, and snide comments to go along with it.