120 Miller dec. Egli 

126 Haines maj dec. Folz 

132 Ison MD/Falls Hermann 

138 Garcia MD Vanover 

145 Hayhurst / Garcia SWING MATCH

152 May pins Ison 

160 Ciccerali dec. Turner 

170 Baumann pins/TF/MD Brewer 

182 Martin / Jones I have no clue about either.

195 Sollars FALLS Henry Big match for the young stud but I can see Mater Dei magic with a pin.

220 Critchfield FALLS Lapadat 

285 Jones MD/FALLS Ralph 

7 matches for Brownsburg

4 for Mater Dei

2 BIG SWING matches

1 match I don't know either kid. 

21 minutes ago, navy80 said:

106 Hockaday dec. Schaefer

113 Seng / Haines SWING MATCH

120 Miller dec. Egli 

126 Haines maj dec. Folz 

132 Ison MD/Falls Hermann 

138 Garcia MD Vanover 

145 Hayhurst / Garcia SWING MATCH

152 May pins Ison 

160 Ciccerali dec. Turner 

170 Baumann pins/TF/MD Brewer 

182 Martin / Jones I have no clue about either.

195 Sollars FALLS Henry Big match for the young stud but I can see Mater Dei magic with a pin.

220 Critchfield FALLS Lapadat 

285 Jones MD/FALLS Ralph 

7 matches for Brownsburg

4 for Mater Dei

2 BIG SWING matches

1 match I don't know either kid. 

I would imagine Hockaday and Schaefer have gone at it before.  Anybody know?  Edge Hockaday 

Seng/Haines was a really good match last year at team state.  Total toss up

Miller pinned Egli at team state, but Egli was a much better wrestler once the post season started.  Nearly upset Cottey on Friday night.  Edge Miller

BB has a big advantage  from 126-138.  

Hayhurst over Garcia

May big over Ison

160 is a toss up to me.  Turner is just a soph, but a really good athlete.  I'd give the edge to BB

170 big bonus needed from Baumann

Martin was a SS qualifier last year at 195.  I'd give him a slight edge without me knowing anything about the BB kid.

195 Sollars to make a statement after losing to Purdy.  Bonus points here

220 Bonus for MD

285, major for Jones

Being an MD fan, I do think BB will be the team to beat this year. Just looking at the lineups, BB has a STUD in almost every weight class. MD still returns 2 state champs, but if MD would want a chance at the Team/Individual state title, bonus points are a MUST. Cats need to go for pins, not just the win. 

4 hours ago, navy80 said:

Seedings will be HUGE!

Mater Dei is defending state champs and ranked 1st by Indianamat. They SHOULD get the 1 seed.

Crown Point didn't wrestle at team state last year but are ranked 2nd by Indianamat. 

Brownsburg finished 4th last year and are ranked 3rd by Indianamat.

I can see THE COUNTY wielding their massive power and getting Brownsburg the 1 seed. That's how powerful those guys are... (Just a joke). 

Have we ever had three nationally ranked teams? Have we ever had two nationally ranked teams wrestle each other?

MO … would you go by this year results for seeding ? Isn’t that why Dane wants results in and is madder than a police dog at the teams that hasn’t posted results . Give Dane a break here teams ! Not every team has a@mikemorgan that is his job description to put in results . Every team needs a Mike . Lol

1. Brownsburg has put the beat down on teams , results are in . 

2. Crown Point beat Cathedral , results are in . 

3. Mater Dei beat ?, no results in therefore they get 3rd seed . IM FREAKING KIDDING MD FANS ! Dang, sensitivity ! 😂

20 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

MO … would you go by this year results for seeding ? Isn’t that why Dane wants results in and is madder than a police dog at the teams that hasn’t posted results . Give Dane a break here teams ! Not every team has a@mikemorgan that is his job description to put in results . Every team needs a Mike . Lol

1. Brownsburg has put the beat down on teams , results are in . 

2. Crown Point beat Cathedral , results are in . 

3. Mater Dei beat ?, no results in therefore they get 3rd seed . IM FREAKING KIDDING MD FANS ! Dang, sensitivity ! 😂

Brownsburg should lobby to be the 3 seed. They are on paper head and shoulders above MD and CP. Might as well go through both teams and leave no doubt!

15 minutes ago, navy80 said:

Brownsburg should lobby to be the 3 seed. They are on paper head and shoulders above MD and CP. Might as well go through both teams and leave no doubt!

No lobbying here sir…. #TheCounty has the results ! Punched was #8 Davison in the face last weekend in their home gym . Home crowd was in disbelief ! Doing that was icing on the cake . 😊

Seems like an eternity ago, but this bburg team easily walked away with the ISWA elementary state duals championship 6years ago, the only elementary dual state win in our record.  I helped build and coach that amazing team; and now it is even stronger.  Despite SWINfans blustering and attempts to spin current reality, this brownsburg team is the strongest that we've seen, better even than the BLee and the super 4 seniors that year.  If they stay healthy, doesn't matter what seed they get, they will roll through everyone. 

12 hours ago, Clan Campbell said:

Seems like an eternity ago, but this bburg team easily walked away with the ISWA elementary state duals championship 6years ago, the only elementary dual state win in our record.  I helped build and coach that amazing team; and now it is even stronger.  Despite SWINfans blustering and attempts to spin current reality, this brownsburg team is the strongest that we've seen, better even than the BLee and the super 4 seniors that year.  If they stay healthy, doesn't matter what seed they get, they will roll through everyone. 

Mater Dei sadly didn't attend this event for quite a stretch of time, including 2015-2017 (plus many others) so not sure this really strengthens your argument.  Plus, 6 years ago you are forgetting about a really strong set of seniors at MD last year and another state champ (and a Lee that didn't compete 2 years ago).  Not sure they would have beat MD at that time.

1 minute ago, TakeTheShot said:

Mater Dei sadly didn't attend this event for quite a stretch of time, including 2015-2017 (plus many others) so not sure this really strengthens your argument.  Plus, 6 years ago you are forgetting about a really strong set of seniors at MD last year and another state champ (and a Lee that didn't compete 2 years ago).  Not sure they would have beat MD at that time.

I'm not sure any of this matters 6 years later. Brownsburg is the obvious favorite heading into team state followed by Crown Point. MD has some very strong individuals but a long way to get to the level of BB or CP. 

One of Brownsburg's goals every year is to win dual state.  We will either be the best team there or we won't.  If we don't win, we could not possibly care less if we get 2nd or 8th.  It makes no difference. 

One of the years we won, we were the 4 seed...another year, we won we were absolutely roasted on here for being an "overrated" 2 seed.  Think the other two years we have won we were the 1 seed.  I never once got on here and complained when we were seeded 4th or the year we were 2nd.  Everyone that qualified has a chance to win.

We see Crown Point among some other pretty decent teams this weekend.  Is our goal to win this weekend?  Yes, why wouldn't it be?  Crown Point is freaking loaded just like Mater Dei.  We aren't guaranteeing anything.  Look at the freaking dudes going that tournament Saturday.  We are going to show up and wrestle as hard as we can to win the tournament, but we understand how good a lot of those other teams are.  We make a couple mistakes and Coach Ayersman will have a 3rd place plaque or whatever to use to make a new award.

Snyder

Edited by Darrick Snyder

16 hours ago, Clan Campbell said:

Just curious what spin has come from me?    Have I said anything inaccurate or derogatory toward BB? 

3 hours ago, SWINfan said:

Just curious what spin has come from me?    Have I said anything inaccurate or derogatory toward BB? 

I wouldn’t take it personal. Clearly nobody even knows who all you EMD fans are. I think being Anonymous is a part of being a EMD on this board. So… he’s not attacking you. From all your post, you seem to be a very passionate fan in the stands and an Admirer of the sport. 

Again, don’t take it personal. It’s just wrestling fans and people that have actually helped a program going back and forth making cases for their teams. All in good fun. 

Edited by Mattyb

29 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

I wouldn’t take it personal. Clearly nobody even knows who all you EMD fans are. I think being Anonymous is a part of being a EMD fan on this board. So… he’s not attacking you. From all your post, you seem to be a very passionate fan in the stands and an Admirer of the sport. 

Again, don’t take it personal. It’s just wrestling my fans going back and forth making cases for their teams. All in good fun. 

So …. does this mean someone can’t send anymore haymaker meme’s at EMD posters ? Asking for a friend 

What ? … my friend said his meme’s are meant to be personal 

35 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

I wouldn’t take it personal. Clearly nobody even knows who all you EMD fans are. I think being Anonymous is a part of being a EMD fan on this board. So… he’s not attacking you. From all your post, you seem to be a very passionate fan in the stands and an Admirer of the sport. 

Again, don’t take it personal. It’s just wrestling my fans going back and forth making cases for their teams. All in good fun. 

Thanks Matty.  I admit, I might take things personal on occasion.  lol   I just scratch my head sometimes at how things are perceived.  I have no issue with Brownsburg or anyone else, but yeah, I'm a MD fan.  But I'm also realistic enough to know who's good and maybe who's not.  I'd love to see MD win it all, but not holding my breath.  Just looking forward to seeing the kids wrestle.  In Mater Dei's case, I wish I could see more.  But it seems Southern IN is behind the times (not just MD and wrestling) in terms or providing information and viewing opportunities.  Also looking forward to seeing how the tourney goes this weekend for BB, CP, etc.  Should be a lot of fun.

5 hours ago, Darrick Snyder said:

One of Brownsburg's goals every year is to win dual state.  We will either be the best team there or we won't.  If we don't win, we could not possibly care less if we get 2nd or 8th.  It makes no difference. 

One of the years we won, we were the 4 seed...another year, we won we were absolutely roasted on here for being an "overrated" 2 seed.  Think the other two years we have won we were the 1 seed.  I never once got on here and complained when we were seeded 4th or the year we were 2nd.  Everyone that qualified has a chance to win.

We see Crown Point among some other pretty decent teams this weekend.  Is our goal to win this weekend?  Yes, why wouldn't it be?  Crown Point is freaking loaded just like Mater Dei.  We aren't guaranteeing anything.  Look at the freaking dudes going that tournament Saturday.  We are going to show up and wrestle as hard as we can to win the tournament, but we understand how good a lot of those other teams are.  We make a couple mistakes and Coach Ayersman will have a 3rd place plaque or whatever to use to make a new award.

Snyder

Tournament is LOADED this weekend 😂🤣🤣 seeing multiple weight classes with multiple FLO nationally ranked kids. #13 nationally ranked kids is INSANE!! every mat will have some great wrestling on. Sure am glad Crown Point is hosting a tournament like this and bringing in the teams that we are is GREAT! showing that indiana has the wrestlers and teams to compete with everyone across the country. That we alwasy get taken for granted. See you this weekend!!

Facts:

• Hendricks County has the fourth-highest per capita income in the state
  • Hendricks is also the fourth fastest growing county in Indiana
  • Hendricks is adjacent to the largest metro area in the state
  • Hendricks county is home to a national-level training academy
  • BBHS is #17 in the state in academics
  • BBHS has 2,810 students and is a 6A football school
  • BBHS has a stable administration and winning head coach, with a proven track record

Lots of blue skies and green fields for BB! 

36 minutes ago, hook and half said:

Facts:

• Hendricks County has the fourth-highest per capita income in the state
  • Hendricks is also the fourth fastest growing county in Indiana
  • Hendricks is adjacent to the largest metro area in the state 
  •  Hendricks county is home to 2 national-level training academy
  • BBHS is #17 in the state in academics
  • BBHS has 2,810 students and is a 6A football school
  • BBHS has a stable administration and winning head coach, with a proven track record

Lots of blue skies and green fields for BB! 

I will fix this for you 😊

On 12/13/2021 at 12:52 PM, Thor said:

Is Isaiah Street not wrestling due to football? I assume he wouldn’t want to weigh 220 before going to play D1 college football. 

Prolong Injury that’s football related, The Champ just sign NLI to play D1 football in the MAC I seen on Twitter . Good for him 👏🏽. Doubtful his weight has anything to do with it . Kid has football skill and his first sports love is going to payoff in the future with a College degree . Well Done ! 

Hopefully your not wishing any “unforeseen incidents” on HS kids . Sounds really desperate @PhillyFanMD . Gotta remember they’re just HS kids having fun . Just my thinking. 

Edited by TeamGarcia
Spell checks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.