Rep Your Regional

1 hour ago, Coach Mikesell said:

The coaches association has Regional Reps for each regional.  Maybe start with those coaches and then they can direct you guys to the coaches from their perspective regional that have had success and are wired in with pertinent information.  

How does that generate conversation? I am assuming they want some smack talkers.

Since those guys sit in on the seeding meetings and usually hang around the coaches in their area, if they want "smack talkers"  I am sure they can point them in the right direction.  

Mooresville Regional: Not necessarily smack talkers but the list of coaches who have had success and have been around for a while with lots of contacts and information you could include would be several: 

Darrick Snyder, Maurice Swain, Josh Curry, Alex Johns, Anthony Meister, Brett Nabb.  

That regional also has two coaches that influence the area that are not on a high school staff but could add insight to the toughness of the regional:

Chad Red and Sean Schmaltz.  

12 minutes ago, Coach Mikesell said:

Since those guys sit in on the seeding meetings and usually hang around the coaches in their area, if they want "smack talkers"  I am sure they can point them in the right direction.  

Mooresville Regional: Not necessarily smack talkers but the list of coaches who have had success and have been around for a while with lots of contacts and information you could include would be several: 

Darrick Snyder, Maurice Swain, Josh Curry, Alex Johns, Anthony Meister, Brett Nabb.  

That regional also has two coaches that influence the area that are not on a high school staff but could add insight to the toughness of the regional:

Chad Red and Sean Schmaltz.  

Let me rephrase. They absolutely know who is who in Indiana wrestling and are looking to generate a conversation around it. The names you just dropped I am guessing are in their DMs somewhere. 

45 minutes ago, TripleB said:

Evansville 

Castle - @hook and half

Bloomington South - @Bigtoe19 or (RIP) @navy80 or @donniebaker or @ducktails

Mooresville - @TeamGarcia and @Mattyb

Jeffersonville - Well... I know a guy...

That’s why he is one of the best rankers in the game