Coaching

1prouddad

We all talk about wrestlers here. Give them their spotlight(well deserved) along with ranking and so forth. 

Let's talk about the coaching staffs that put in countless hours as well 

There's a reason why BB and CP are nationally ranked. Teams like CG are making noise. Past teams like EMD,Cathedral,PM(countless others) that  also made noise on national status. 

Give a shout out to coaches/asst coaches from the feeder programs, camps and national teams. 

Indiana wrestling in on the map because of these guys. 

7 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

I feel for Snyder having to deal with Ayersman who doesn't eat bacon. I don't care how good of a coach you are, if you don't eat bacon I wouldn't hire you.

Tell me more. Got proof as this can't be real 

3 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

I feel for Snyder having to deal with Ayersman who doesn't eat bacon. I don't care how good of a coach you are, if you don't eat bacon I wouldn't hire you.

It is a long list, I fear, of issues that one should feel for Snyder concerning Ayersman.  This just may be one of the most egregious.   

Just getting destroyed in this thread. I've always been a picky eater. I have never liked hamburgers, bacon, anything carbonated. My entire life I have ran on peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches. Even with those I need a certain type of bread and peanut butter. They do not sell the bread down here so my mother brings it down when she comes to visit.

While on this thread I would like to shoutout my boys Jacob Aven and Wes Bernard. Those guys go to every off-season tournament and it paid off this weekend!

Also, I am not the man/wrestler/coach that I am without Vince Sessa. 

7 hours ago, 1prouddad said:

For starters 

Larry Mattingly-evv memorial

Matt Coughlin Blake Maurer-mcwc

Joe Litherland- Tell city

Joe has been with this set of boys since they started wrestling as peewees. He coached them at every single level and built them from the ground up! Have to throw in Coach Tony Pisano who has been Joe’s right hand man since he took over the high school program. We love our coaches!

2 hours ago, Kyle Ayersman said:

Just getting destroyed in this thread. I've always been a picky eater. I have never liked hamburgers, bacon, anything carbonated. My entire life I have ran on peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches. Even with those I need a certain type of bread and peanut butter. They do not sell the bread down here so my mother brings it down when she comes to visit.

While on this thread I would like to shoutout my boys Jacob Aven and Wes Bernard. Those guys go to every off-season tournament and it paid off this weekend!

Also, I am not the man/wrestler/coach that I am without Vince Sessa. 

I'm curious, what kind of peanut butter?

3 hours ago, Easytofind said:

Chris Cooper CE 

Prior to 2011 I don't think East had won a sectional since the early 80's, they had never won a conference title, or a regional title, and never had an individual state champion. Few can turn a program like that into what East has become now

I would be remiss if I didn't mention the many Penn coaches/mentors that made the 2016 State Championship possible, long before it came to fruition. These dudes at the middle school level along with all the PWC coaches were, and are, terrific.

Dave Manspeaker...Grissom Middle School

Raoul Donati............Discovery Middle School assisted by a @crosstownrivalsand Dave Metcalf

Tom Dolly.................Schmucker Middle School

It takes a village and alot of behind the scenes non glamorous work....it seems as tho wrestling has more of these types than most, but I'm biased. Great coaches, but better mentors. And of course behind the direction of the Xtreme HarpDog!!!