Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TeamGarcia

#3 Brownsburg vs. #4 Avon

Recommended Posts

Will it be a similar situation like the Cathedral match where, according to a few, Avon were missing many of their starters?  Is Brownsburg at full strength?  Good things to know before many of us make the drive to watch the match.....thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Indysportsfan said:

Will it be a similar situation like the Cathedral match where, according to a few, Avon were missing many of their starters?  Is Brownsburg at full strength?  Good things to know before many of us make the drive to watch the match.....thanks.

Dilly dilly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Indysportsfan said:

Will it be a similar situation like the Cathedral match where, according to a few, Avon were missing many of their starters?  Is Brownsburg at full strength?  Good things to know before many of us make the drive to watch the match.....thanks.

Pretty close to the Avon program... to be honest... nobody will know who’s going to wrestle until weigh-ins. I do think that Avon plans to be at full strength soon.

Have not seen Brownsburg this season.  But always root for them when they aren’t wrestling Avon. According to results, they are just about all on weight. I think that they have been dealing with an injury or two. 

No matter who wrestles... both teams have depth (Avons varsity 2 won a six way at Cascade last weekend). Going to be some great matches. I would say that it will be worth the drive. With this said, it is early December. Just can’t promise that we will see the team line ups that we will see at team state (for both teams).

That is my honest assessment. Just don’t want to be accused of making excuses or get dilly dillied! Should be a good time! 

Btw... with Contenders now In Brownsburg and Red Cobra in Avon... you are going to see a very high level of wrestling from both teams for many many years. Like it or not. 

Edited by Mattyb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#TheCounty Projected Lineups :

113- B #5 vs. A #7 

120- B #5 vs. A #8 

126- B #3 vs. A #1  

132- B #4 vs. A- MS State Champ 

138- B #1 vs. A- #6 or MS State Champ 

152- B #1 vs. A #4 

160- A #16 

170- A #3 

182- B #1 vs. A- Senior that will be Ranked soon 

285- B #4 

Very Interesting if I say myself 

 

Edited by TeamGarcia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Projected Lineups :

113- B #5 vs. A #7 

120- B #5 vs. A #8 

126- B #3 vs. A #1  

132- B #4 vs. A- MS State Champ 

138- B #1 vs. A- #6 or MS State Champ 

152- B #1 vs. A #4 

160- A #16 

170- A #3 

182- B #1 vs. A- Senior that will be Ranked soon 

285- B #4 

Very Interesting if I say myself. 

 

Let the record show that TeamGarcia made an ENTIRE post and did not include one #TheCounty!! Somebody musta hacked the account...either that or this Dilly Dilly thing is causing confusion. Are you ok, man???

To stay on topic..I have #TheCounty winning this dual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, UncleJimmy said:

Let the record show that TeamGarcia made an ENTIRE post and did not include one #TheCounty!! Somebody musta hacked the account...either that or this Dilly Dilly thing is causing confusion. Are you ok, man???

To stay on topic..I have #TheCounty winning this dual.

Union Break ... had to do a quicky rundown before the Company Police catch me out here in the Concrete Jungle at Pepsi Co. 

#TheCounty 

Ill edit my post on my official Union Break :D 

 

Edited by TeamGarcia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

without giving specific match scores and including the fact that TeamGarcia forgot 195 & 220..............BBurg 44-14.  (this prediction is if both teams are full strength and putting out what TeamGarcia has predicted)

#TheCounty is the real winner here !!!   I will be watching from my phone out in Virginia Beach so good luck to both teams and all the kids and pray for a safe dual meet !!!

#PainTrain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, brickfor6 said:

I am going out on a limb and going to predict one point higher for each team ......42-15......Price is right Jmill, lol

damn....bob barker he got me !!!

#PainTrain  #TheCounty 

Edited by JMILL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JMILL said:

without giving specific match scores and including the fact that TeamGarcia forgot 195 & 220..............BBurg 44-14.  (this prediction is if both teams are full strength and putting out what TeamGarcia has predicted)

#TheCounty is the real winner here !!!   I will be watching from my phone out in Virginia Beach so good luck to both teams and all the kids and pray for a safe dual meet !!!

#PainTrain

I didn’t not forgot 106, 195, 220 Brother,  these 3 weights have no #TheCounty Ranked wrestler in it. Toss Up Time ! H/T, Flip a Coin ! Any, Mini ! Pick’ Em . 

Edited by TeamGarcia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JMILL said:

without giving specific match scores and including the fact that TeamGarcia forgot 195 & 220..............BBurg 44-14.  (this prediction is if both teams are full strength and putting out what TeamGarcia has predicted)

#TheCounty is the real winner here !!!   I will be watching from my phone out in Virginia Beach so good luck to both teams and all the kids and pray for a safe dual meet !!!

#PainTrain

Also I will put Homier ___ in the #TheCounty Pit of Misery with a prediction score like that . Prediction like this makes me wanna send you to Asa Garcia House of Heavy Hands, we can just peek inside that Pit and watch the Heads bounce off the Mat like Basketballs . Do we need to take a walk ? 

DILLY ! DILLY! .... on that !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this at the Bone Zone or at avon?

Edit --- nevermind, it's not at the Bone Zone 

Edited by Dingo Brigade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What time does this start.  Avon schedule says 6:00 and BBurg says 7:00?  Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Will there be a petting zoo for the kiddos? 

#TheCountyTMZ Team Garcia told me there may be a petting zoo, because I was giving him crap about it being a boring dual with no Fabio smoke machine or DJ spinning tunes from steel panther. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Will there be a petting zoo for the kiddos? 

#PitofMisery setup for touring? JMILL in the hoist, Fabio with a deranged #SashaKitty, a MattyB as the tour guide of said #POM, thrash metal blaring from the boombox, Welcome to #TheCounty signs hung thruout. a #TeamGarcia sitting on the throne in his contenders skull flat brim "dilly dillying" everbody..yep, sounds exactly like a #PitofMisery. Pay $5 and get a free tour of #TheCounty after the meet..cigar bar, donut shop, and 30 minutes to get thru all the lights/traffic on Rockville Rd! Good times....

Edited by UncleJimmy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JMILL said:

#TheCountyTMZ Team Garcia told me there may be a petting zoo, because I was giving him crap about it being a boring dual with no Fabio smoke machine or DJ spinning tunes from steel panther. 

I’m pretty sure if it was up to us (The People of #TheCounty Avon Fans) We could talk to my A-List Celebrities/Sports we know bring them in & bring some entertainment to this great Dual . It’s Real simple ... it’s not up to us . Avon AD runs everything . So expect a boring Dual . Who knows ? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×