Semi State Updates

24 minutes ago, NavyGonzo said:

I respectfully disagree... Jackson had 2 escapes prior to that last one that "should" have been awarded to him... The potentially dangerous from out of no where and when they went out of bounds and Harris clearly did not have his hands locked around him while facing each other on their feet

However, I do agree that the escape that was given was a bad call

Fair I can agree to this.

9 minutes ago, WrestlingFan111 said:

What is going on with the scoring in the Land vs Hale match?

Should have been 7 to 7 then Ben 5 point move made it 12-7 and reversal was 12-9. But they couldn’t agree on the score. Ultimately the score difference was correct. 

16 minutes ago, CommanderLightFeet said:

Harris never let go of his legs. He was connected to him the whole match.

Again... I respectfully disagree... Not that my bias towards Delta or my horrible West African internet streaming attempt have anything to do with it 

Slam called on Henderson vs Haines. Haines ends the match w/a medical forfeit. 

Terrible call at first, but it seems they either reversed the call, or BBurg defaulted. Regardless, Henderson was ruled the winner. He was dominated in the match up to that point. Henderson was much better on his feet.

Edited by WRFan

2 minutes ago, BIGCATSontheMAT said:

Brownsburg defaulted the match. The move was called illegal, but never even should’ve been called illegal in the first place. Prayers for Haines

Yes… in one of the classiest moves that I ever seen. Coach Snyder defaulted. Couldn’t be more proud of our staff! 

Streak is over as 0 Bagubas are heading to Evansville. Just 1 Starfire & I believe 4 Braves. Adams County had a good 1st round but the ticket round was a bit rougher. Good luck to the 5 going next week. Starfires starting a new streak this year hopefully. Bellmont continues theirs, and it's time for the Bagubas to start a new streak next season. 

4 minutes ago, BIGCATSontheMAT said:

Brownsburg defaulted the match. The move was called illegal, but never even should’ve been called illegal in the first place. Prayers for Haines

Yeah he took his own timeout before the 3rd. Then tried a headlock that failed. Not sure what was illegal about it either. 

2 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Yes… in one of the classiest moves that I ever seen. Coach Snyder defaulted. Couldn’t be more proud of our staff! 

Then why did he look so pissed walking away? Is that what really happened?