Best Wrestling Rooms in the State

I always enjoyed seeing all the different wrestling rooms across the state from wrestling in different tournaments or coaching. Who has the best or most unique? Rooms tell a story of tradition and culture. Post a picture of your wrestling room! How cool would it be to click on a teams profile and also see a picture of their wrestling room? 

Wheeler’s room is sweet. It’s a big square—a competition mat surrounded by practice circles on all four sides. 
It may not tell a story of tradition yet, as it’s the school’s 12th year having a wrestling team and the room is only in its second season, but it’s a good start. IMG_7959.jpeg.2d48c175d5b4cc8c08a48757d79300ee.jpegIMG_7968.jpeg.1055d7f8f5c1f5e5a93f379886922f55.jpeg

Hey Y2, do you have an old pic of our wrestling "balcony" room that we used to have at Garrett? For those that don't know, at Garrett, we didn't always have a real wrestling room. We used the main gym balcony and a curtain as our room. Go figure they add in a real one after I graduated. 

Indiana is well noted for having like 8 out 10 largest high school gyms. IN  da rats world it would be Better suited to have 8 out 10 best wraslin rooms in da country. 

Da most important thing about a wraslin room is having da right partners. Iron sharpens da iron / throw a coach maldonado, pendowski, Watkins, Hawk, and you got a wraslin factory

59 minutes ago, a_fleenor171 said:

Noblesville is set to open our new wrestling facility within the next few weeks. Same people who built Brownsburg's built ours. 4 Full mats, 2 locker rooms(~100 lockers), and 2 coaches offices.

As a Hamilton County competing fan looking in from the outside I can say the trajectory of the Noblesville program has been pretty impressive as of late. An improving HS boys team, some middle school hammers coming up, plus a girls team with some success this year. Add in the new room you describe and I would definitely say this is a program on the upswing. 

Edited by Lawdiggity

43 minutes ago, casualwrestlingfan said:

Are they working on the new one yet?

Should be done in March. If things move well, middle schoolers can be using it in time for conference. Still a little unsure of the utility, they basically made another six gym that we get to use half of during the season. Still not great, but we’ve graduated from closets, hallways, and cafeterias at least. 

I would have to put Jennings County on the list.  If I remember the Coach correctly they can fit 6 mats on the floor.  It has bleachers on 3 sides for fans.  They do a really nice job of putting on tournaments at this facility.