Team Rankings: IndianaMat Team Rankings-2A 12/12

decbell1

2 hours ago, Steve Smith said:

I notice several teams listed as undefeated overall have losses on their records when you look up their schedules. Which is correct?

My guess is this is in reference to Garrett and I believe the losses that are on there page was their JV wrestling. 

9 minutes ago, Jstephenson1356 said:

My guess is this is in reference to Garrett and I believe the losses that are on there page was their JV wrestling. 

Right. I guess I looked at their schedule several times and thought I had seen it on different teams. No special reason why I should check out Garrett's page...

It's tough to base off common opponents. We matched up WAY better against Delta than Heights.
Delta is nails 106-120 (If Mosier doesn't bump) and 45-70.  Heights is solid 32, 45 and 60 on up (Minus the FF). I think this could be a great matchup that they split 7 & 7 and it will come down to bonus points.

Edited by Nate Spangle

2 hours ago, Steve Smith said:

Right. I guess I looked at their schedule several times and thought I had seen it on different teams. No special reason why I should check out Garrett's page...

I'm just stuck on the Carolina Panthers and my childhood when I see your name...yes that was our JV, but two kids are now varsity...our Varsity A record is 6-0...we should have some nice challenges in the week ahead

2 hours ago, nkraus said:

I'm just stuck on the Carolina Panthers and my childhood when I see your name...yes that was our JV, but two kids are now varsity...our Varsity A record is 6-0...we should have some nice challenges in the week ahead

I think you are headed to Caroll and crossing swords with Jay County this weekend. that didn't go so well for us.

12 minutes ago, AJ said:

Where would you place them?

Somewhere between 5-10.

They have the opportunity to prove it next week, just think it’s interesting they finished 4th in the end of season points to become an auto qualifier but haven’t been ranked at 2A all year. The gap between 2A and 1A powers is not as big as it was last year IMO.