Evansville Rankings

The Zebra

I was just wondering why it has taken so long to update this semi state. Others have been updated multiple times since it’s last update. Did the wrestlers around us not get enough matches to rank them, or is it another reason. Either way it would be nice to mull over the NEW rankings for Xmas. Thanks in advance for updating. 

10 hours ago, formercollegekid said:

Just do it the 29th that way the Al Smith and the Mooresville holiday classic are all complete..... 

Ps I'm sure I'm forgetting another important holiday tournament like EMD Christmas tournament... but you get the point finished holiday tournaments

Nooooooo

Want GIF by Stick Up Music

Edited by Mattyb

16 hours ago, formercollegekid said:

Just do it the 29th that way the Al Smith and the Mooresville holiday classic are all complete..... 

Ps I'm sure I'm forgetting another important holiday tournament like EMD Christmas tournament... but you get the point finished holiday tournaments

I’ll be toes in the sand in Miami from 12/28 to 1/2

Get Out Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm
@Mattyband I found @TripleB at the Madison local Sushi joint we’re taking this scandalous ranker to his crib where @Y2CJ41 gave us his address . Looks just like TripleB , receding hair line , lost a few pounds . We Got’em before he escapes to Cuba . No worries Fans he’s in good hands , Evansville SS Rankings will be up Soon . Here soon he’ll go through #TheCountyMafia interrogation so we can take all his Ranking Skills well….. (Dr. Evil laugh here) “what’s left of it “ when we get done with him. Where going to hack his ranking codes . Give them to @ontherise219, so he’ll post them every other week . TripleB done messed up now ! 

Nobody was hurt, just ruff up a bit, that he knows we mean business ! 

Edited by TeamGarcia
Spell checks

I"m not sure I've said this lately but 126 is flat sick, there's a legit dozen contenders, holy cow.

And if I can't find results on here, track, or nothing's been sent to me then like WKND says - save your tears for another day!

2 hours ago, TripleB said:

I"m not sure I've said this lately but 126 is flat sick, there's a legit dozen contenders, holy cow.

And if I can't find results on here, track, or nothing's been sent to me then like WKND says - save your tears for another day!

The Sopranos Wink GIF 
Heard there was some tears ? Sometimes you gotta do thangs the hard way , to get those results you want . 

Glad we’re on the same page TripleB 

#TheCountyMafia 

20 hours ago, TripleB said:

Our internet isnt fast enough to even look at the rankings.

11 minutes ago, Coach T said:

Not that rankings mean that much but wondering at 220 how Oliver is ahead of Skaggs. Skaggs was a state qualifier last year, Oliver was not and Skaggs also majored Oliver two weeks ago. 

Because that significant result wasn't reported

https://indianamat.com/index.php?/individual_result.html/2022-results/

Isaiah Street is #2 at 220 but pretty sure he hasn't wrestled this year, isn't on the Brownsburg 21/22 roster (https://www.brownsburgathletics.com/sports/wrest/2021-22/roster), and was dropped from the state rankings after the first couple releases.

He signed a D1 football scholarship as a DE so probably bulking up for next year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.