Semi State Updates

Good luck to all the wrestlers attempting to represent their school at Evansville this season! Hope everyone stays healthy and we have a great day of wrestling. 

Post any updates from semi state here. Expecting to see many "upsets" like every year at semi state

Just now, BrodyHardcastle said:

Ref caused freshman Sean Harris from Leo a trip to state.

I respectfully disagree... Jackson had 2 escapes prior to that last one that "should" have been awarded to him... The potentially dangerous from out of no where and when they went out of bounds and Harris clearly did not have his hands locked around him while facing each other on their feet

However, I do agree that the escape that was given was a bad call

18 minutes ago, NavyGonzo said:

I respectfully disagree... Jackson had 2 escapes prior to that last one that "should" have been awarded to him... The potentially dangerous from out of no where and when they went out of bounds and Harris clearly did not have his hands locked around him while facing each other on their feet

However, I do agree that the escape that was given was a bad call

Harris never let go of his legs. He was connected to him the whole match.

Just now, LionsFan said:

You are correct. My mistake. I hope her and Crull are on opposite sides of the bracket at state.

It would be awesome to see both of them get on the podium this year.