Most Memorable Pinfalls in the Postseason

On 1/19/2024 at 3:46 PM, Tcarter said:

I think when Mendez got headlocked was the loudest I've ever heard Bankers Life.

2 hours ago, Fabio Jr. said:

I dunno Angel getting Neck Wrenched was pretty loud

I call and I raise you both the entirety of this match.  :)   Doesn’t fit the thread title but it sure fits this specific discussion. 

Edited by MattM

27 minutes ago, MattM said:

I call and I raise you both the entirety of this match.  :)

The amount of times I’ve shown specially this match to people over the years is quite unreal. True display of what wrestling is in this match!

49 minutes ago, MattM said:

I'm pretty sure that match was louder than Red v Lee. Not sure any match will ever top it's pure awesomeness. 

1 hour ago, MattM said:

I will never forget this match. My friends and I were just talking about it this weekend

1 hour ago, MattM said:

I call and I raise you both the entirety of this match.  :)   Doesn’t fit the thread title but it sure fits this specific discussion. 

Crazy thing is it was loud with only minimal people still there watching matches . Most were gone with families and friends eating before session break. It’s was a great match and always remember it . Thanks for sharing . 

2 hours ago, MattM said:

Watched this so many times over the years. So incredible!

2 hours ago, MattM said:

Got goosebumps watching that, good for the soul!

1 hour ago, TeamGarcia said:

Crazy thing is it was loud with only minimal people still there watching matches . Most were gone with families and friends eating before session break. It’s was a great match and always remember it . Thanks for sharing . 

Actually the opposite. This was 3/4, right before the finals. That place was packed and going nuts. 

5 hours ago, MattM said:

Quite the appeteaser put on by chefs Ricky Clark and Robert Samuels 🧑🏿‍🍳🧑🏿‍🍳
These guys were serving up absolute bombs and the crowd was loving it!!

SO LOUD 

On 1/21/2024 at 6:00 PM, Wrestling Scholar said:

Back in 2018,  probably one of the most controversial and questionable pins ever  was the defensive pin called against undefeated Zach Fattore from Hobart at the state tournament while he was doing a spladle.

Probably the most shocked I’ve ever been at a call or result live

On 1/21/2024 at 6:00 PM, Wrestling Scholar said:

Back in 2018,  probably one of the most controversial and questionable pins ever  was the defensive pin called against undefeated Zach Fattore from Hobart at the state tournament while he was doing a spladle.

Do you have the recording of this match? I tried to go back and watch it on Track where I swear it was archived, but, when trying to access the video I am unable to play it, or match match from the 18 finals 

Who are as old as me that remember this? I want to take you back to the 1900’s on a cold winter afternoon inside Market Square Arena on a Friday night I was watching Eric Keith major decision Cassidy Willson going into the 3rd .. when out of no where Willson hits a spladdle for the fall.. and Market Square Arena goes nuts!!!! 

On 1/24/2024 at 6:18 PM, TeamGarcia said:

Liar Lie GIF by Fluffy Friends
Worst EVER memory here on this forum and should’ve said nothing but you gotta think you know it all and can remember stuff from 2016-17 season without looking it on a site that has everything wrestling history on it . Just give up and retire from remembering anything . 
dumb and dumber television GIF

53 minutes ago, ZZ TOP said:

Who are as old as me that remember this? I want to take you back to the 1900’s on a cold winter afternoon inside Market Square Arena on a Friday night I was watching Eric Keith major decision Cassidy Willson going into the 3rd .. when out of no where Willson hits a spladdle for the fall.. and Market Square Arena goes nuts!!!! 

Coach King told the story every year before semi state it seemed like lmao.

18 hours ago, ZZ TOP said:

you are misremembering a little. Wilson up the enitre match. Up 7-2 when he hit the 2nd spladle.  Never down in that match

On 1/24/2024 at 4:12 PM, Thor said:

I'm pretty sure that match was louder than Red v Lee. Not sure any match will ever top it's pure awesomeness. 

Very fun match to watch, but the stakes of Lee vs Red were so high, this match doesn't come close to it.