Tylin Thrine

blueandgold

Next 4 timer! Maybe! 
great wrestler for indiana definitely! Anything can happen ! 
Jackson went down!

Frazier !
He is special ! 
If he don’t by into the hype!

I think time will tell!  

social life has killed some high school athletes . 

I will be cheering for him the next 3 years! 

49 minutes ago, njbailey1981 said:

His style of wrestling makes him a fan favorite. He absolutely brought it to Frazier. Every wrestler could learn something from watching that match. WHO CARES WHAT TRACKWRESTLING SAYS, BE THE AGGRESSOR! 

Indiana sure does love our underdogs! 

Honestly as far as the audience goes you can’t get much better than the action of the younger Thrine.  But in terms of the HS athlete trying to maximize their potential I completely understand the need to be cautious and conservative to move on.  Most aren’t putting on a. show they are trying to survive and advance.  It may not always be exciting, but in the end if it get you to the next level the end is worth it to most HS athletes.  That said I am definitely a fan of the potential Thrine brings to Indiana wrestling. 

Edited by MattM

This kid is the real deal! Have gotten to watch and coach this kid a few times over the past year or so. Took him to Virginia Beach last year, one thing I noticed is he was going to go compete no matter WHAT! You saw that Saturday. This kid is special. Congrats to him, his family, and New Castle Wrestling on an amazing weekend by all 3 wrestlers! 

Always gotta be someone with negativity , smh … Ty is a 3 sport athlete absolutely loves football isn’t giving up that sport .. Ty does travel some for wrestling in the summer we have went to Iowa and Virginia Beach , Ty is also the most level headed kid I’ve ever been around the “hype” won’t effect him at all!! Hopefully this answers some questions !! Thanks everyone who has followed Ty and supports him !!