SEMI STATE Brackets- Discussion

navy80

Track had said 4pm release but they aren't even built yet in Track. Will the IHSAA make us wait until Tuesday or Wednesday? I hope not.

Possible ticket rounders at Evansville

195-#1 Purdy vs #2 Henry or #3 Schroeder vs #2 Henry. It will be a travesty of these two matches happen but odds are that one of them will.

120- #7 Goss vs either #3 Schaeffer or #6 Gilbert

138-#3 Ison or # 16 Syra vs #18 Thornton 37-1, #13 Hammock 36-1 and #9 Fortune 39-1

113-Can the Mooresville top 4 win. They finished today in order, #5 LaRocca, #1 Haines, #4 Rioux, #8 Ash. Which one will #6 Heaston get?

19 minutes ago, navy80 said:

Track had said 4pm release but they aren't even built yet in Track. Will the IHSAA make us wait until Tuesday or Wednesday? I hope not.

Possible ticket rounders at Evansville

195-#1 Purdy vs #2 Henry or #3 Schroeder vs #2 Henry. It will be a travesty of these two matches happen but odds are that one of them will.

120- #7 Goss vs either #3 Schaeffer or #6 Gilbert

138-#3 Ison or # 16 Syra vs #18 Thornton 37-1, #13 Hammock 36-1 and #9 Fortune 39-1

113-Can the Mooresville top 4 win. They finished today in order, #5 LaRocca, #1 Haines, #4 Rioux, #8 Ash. Which one will #6 Heaston get?

Evansville being a nasty semi state creates this chaos 

I was going to make a comment about this being an RF production and you know the value there or what would give us reason to question the integrity of such a final run organization. But the fact that they’re already an hour and 20 minutes late with something that could 

simply be done with technology you start to question what’s going on behind the curtain.