2024 Finals Location

awill0352

23 minutes ago, Websterk149 said:

I posted this last night and just got brushed over. Idk why anyone hasn’t mentioned it yet tho, I totally agree with ya tho!

I would guess the toughest part is how far in advance does iu or Purdue basketball get their a basketball schedule. 

1 hour ago, ontherise219 said:

I would guess the toughest part is how far in advance does iu or Purdue basketball get their a basketball schedule. 

Yep that is very true! I didn’t think bout that. Mush brain at 1 am LOL they probably won’t reveal those till this summer but idk when they do that 

4 hours ago, Websterk149 said:

I posted this last night and just got brushed over. Idk why anyone hasn’t mentioned it yet tho, I totally agree with ya tho!

Read the topic, the colleges have this basketball thing going on and they MUST adhere to the schedule from the Big Ten. If the Big Ten has a game that day the IHSAA would be forced to move the event 

Just now, Y2CJ41 said:

Read the topic, the colleges have this basketball thing going on and they MUST adhere to the schedule from the Big Ten. If the Big Ten has a game that day the IHSAA would be forced to move the event 

Listen readings never been my strong suit. I wear toeless socks just in case I gotta count over ten. But yep makes sense now 

3 hours ago, Websterk149 said:

Listen readings never been my strong suit. I wear toeless socks just in case I gotta count over ten. But yep makes sense now 

Please don’t bring math into this thread or we may get another Caprino/Cook Valpo/Purdue math debate going.

10 hours ago, Websterk149 said:

2 things...

1. IU couldn't commit to Assembly Hall as it does not control the Big Ten schedule and the BT doesn't release next year's schedule anytime soon. 

2.  Ignore the seating capacity.  If you haven't been there, do you realize how steep and high up the balcony?  There is no way I'd want to sit up that high.  Wrestlers would look like ants.

5 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

You mean the B1G wouldn't adjust their whole conference schedule to accommodate IHSAA Wrestling State?  How preposterous!

4 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

2 things...

1. IU couldn't commit to Assembly Hall as it does not control the Big Ten schedule and the BT doesn't release next year's schedule anytime soon. 

2.  Ignore the seating capacity.  If you haven't been there, do you realize how steep and high up the balcony?  There is no way I'd want to sit up that high.  Wrestlers would look like ants.

I went to big tens there and thought it was awesome. But they have ball games goin so won’t work

26 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

2 things...

Wrestlers look like ants? Well to me anyone under 145. You know wrestling is a little man’s sport. 

47 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

2 things...

ask should GIF

16 minutes ago, Disco said:

Wrestlers look like ants? Well to me anyone under 145. You know wrestling is a little man’s sport. 

I'm confused. Maybe I missed a joke somewhere?  I was referring to what the view would be like from the upper level of Assembly Hall, not  the size of wrestlers.  It's one of the steepest seating setups in the country.  What did I miss?