Molloy vs Red

fanatic46041

Malloy kid is a real good wrestler and comes from good wrestling lineage, but there is just no comparison to Red.  Kid is not only a great wrestler but is an equally great kid off the mat.  He is litterally the epitome of what all other kids should strive to be on and off the mat.  Keep up the good work CJ !!!

Lets just hope they're in opposite brackets come state time because ive seen both and think others who haven't will be pleasantly surprised by the improvement of Molloy not saying he'll beat Red but think it'll be closer than a major or pin....just an opinion from someone who knows nothing "Styles Make Matches" from what i remember about wrestling...

would be great if Red gets to wrestle both of these kids @ state. Malloy in the semis & Torres in the finals or vice versa, and mabey even Johnson Saturday morning...that away he can wrestle 2/3/4 ranked kids, I think those are the 2-4 ranked kids, I didn't go dbl check before I posted....

Red doesn't major anyone.  He pins you or you stall your butt off and get lucky to lose 5-0.  He'll never let you up to stop beating on you, and if you're turned--you're done.

he won by major decision in the hhc final this weekend over 8th ranked Taylor Wright

• 4 weeks later...

Mr. Malloy will have to get out of semi state first.

Looks as if Malloy "HAD NO PROBLEMS" with this....and looks like we'll get to see this match under the lights... both Pin all the way through Semi-State i would say they are heads above the field in that respect!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.