Hot Dogs of Wrestling Season

So, one of my favorite parts of wrestling season is sampling the different hot dogs the schools present during the year.  For disclosure, my son Chris Bohn and wrestles for Munster, the hot dog testing tour will follow the Munster schedule. I also taste test the dogs plain. Today I was at Goshen High School.  The hot dog was $3.  It was pretty plump, and was definitely not cheap.  The bun has the perfect amount of "freshness", meaning it wasn't hard, but it wasn't soaked.  I will definitely be picking up a couple of more tomorrow.  The Goshen hot dogs get 6 slices of pizza out of 8.  The next stop on the tour is Valparaiso high school on December 2.  Thank you for reading.

PXL_20231124_150039987.jpg

I have an assistant coach who does reviews of the popcorn at each school. The girls team is making TikTok’s of his reviews for the end of year banquet. I look forward to hearing about how the hot dogs compare at each location.

these are the important discussions

12 hours ago, Disco said:

Stay on topic

Agree.  This is a hot dog only thread.  Create your own thread if you want to discuss pizza and/or popcorn. 

Also........let's please keep the class hot dog and hot dog wrestle back discussion at a minimum in this thread.  I do not care about the best 4A or 3A hot dogs.........I just want to know which hot dog is the best. 

Edited by infowrestling

8 minutes ago, infowrestling said:

Agree.  This is a hot dog only thread.  Create your own thread if you want to discuss pizza and/or popcorn. 

Also........let's please keep the class hot dog and hot dog wrestle back discussion at a minimum in this thread.  I do not care about the best 4A or 3A hot dogs.........I just want to know which hot dog is the best. 

We are all out of onion rings.