Should Kyle Ayersman lose his Region card?

Y2CJ41

Should Kyle be required to turn in his Region card?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kyle be required to turn in his Region card?

• Yes, what he did was appalling
    • No, he has rights

In one of the most disgusting acts of humaness this weekend, @Kyle Ayersman forcibly removed bacon from his breakfast sandwich. I cannot explain how utterly disgusted I was at this act. I will need @regionrat1to review the Region Code of Conduct to see if this is in the by-laws. Before that we will continue to live in a democracy and let the people vote on Kyle's Region card status.

I can not be blamed for Kyle’s eating habits.  He eats like an 8 year old child.  You see proof of him removing freaking bacon.  He also picks pepperoni off his pizza.  We question his behavior all the time.  It’s embarrassing to us all.   Be better Kyle.  

As a side note, Kyle did use his 3X powers to hit 18 green lights in a row on the way home.  It was impressive to watch.  The region should be very proud of that accomplishment.  

As the grand puba of all rats  daboy has been brain washed - spent to much time out of lake county. Not sure if there is any hope for da lad. We train um how to wrasle and day leave. Da good part is dat his sneaky little single aint gonna work no more - we all know its coming to da same side. 

Synder you need to get da boy some hunky food - capusta , gomki,charnina - eating grits and oats is not region food

1 hour ago, regionrat1 said:

As the grand puba of all rats  daboy has been brain washed - spent to much time out of lake county. Not sure if there is any hope for da lad. We train um how to wrasle and day leave. Da good part is dat his sneaky little single aint gonna work no more - we all know its coming to da same side. 

Synder you need to get da boy some hunky food - capusta , gomki,charnina - eating grits and oats is not region food

Lucky for you Kyle will be in da region this coming weekend. The vote looks as if you will need to confiscate his region card. I know it will be tough on both of you since he's a region legend, but rules are rules.

4 hours ago, regionrat1 said:

The rat is out here telling everyone my arsenal. Shhhhh keep it down. If I eat bacon this weekend I demand lake county claims me again!

On 12/11/2022 at 12:45 PM, busstogate said:

I have blamed Coach Snyder and will continue to do so.  His Michiana roots have tainted young Kyle.   However, I have made the journey back home and live thusly to tell the story of redemption and remorse.

I’m calling BS on this one. Us Michianaians love our bacon. It’s pretty rare to find somebody in the Mishawaka/Elkhart/SB region who doesn’t love the pig strips.

32 minutes ago, Caleb Spires said:

I’m calling BS on this one. Us Michianaians love our bacon. It’s pretty rare to find somebody in the Mishawaka/Elkhart/SB region who doesn’t love the pig strips.

I certainly jest.  Of course, if you go a little more east, you will be well-nourished by a Westview porkburger or ten...

Only those 3x Champs that live in #TheCounty eats those bananas. Ayersman is now #TheCounty 

Let’s see here …. 

Lee … eats bananas 

Ayersman… eats bananas 

Garcia … eats bananas 

Kids …. what’s that tell ya ? 

No Bacon, eat bananas and you win 3x Championships . Simple ! 

Studying Matt Damon GIF by MIRAMAX 

The equation to be a 3x State Champ has been solved ! 

Edited by TeamGarcia