I Think…

blueandgold

That the greatest team of all time will be crowned champion in downtown Indy in two weeks. Yes, either Crown Point or Brownsburg will be crowned champion and to me will be the greatest team of all time surpassing 2003 EMD, 2005 Lawrence North, 2012 Perry Meridian, 2016 Warren Central, 2017 Brownsburg, and 2021 EMD.

Depending on how draws work out, Crown Point and Brownsburg both have the potential to put 5+ wrestlers into the finals.

Crown Point Potential Finalists (7): Jendreas, Frazier, Bahl, Mendez, Goin, Goodwin, Cruz

Brownsburg Potential Finalists (6): Hockaday, Haines, Miller, Ison, Henry, Jones

Of course, even if draws work in either teams favor, they still have to show up and wrestle. If you ask me, if you can put half your team into the finals, regardless of if they win or not, you’re the greatest team ever without question. 

In all honesty, I hope the kids break the records of the past and bring the conversation towards today. They work their butts off and deserve it.

Just now, JustAnotherFan said:

I think it is quite probable that the bloodbath at the Evansville Semi state will hand the state title to Crown Point with a pretty bow on it. 

Or it could end up putting a few studs in a collision course with CP wrestlers s before the semi-finals.  Which could end up ripping that bow right off.  

Pretty short-sighted examples. The Delta and Cathedral 1980s teams were equally stacked with different team scoring. The 1991 Lawrence North team had 4 champs. Certainly the Griffith trio of the early 2000s. And, let's not forget Cathedral had four in the finals just 3 years ago. 

I think Crown Point can have a historic year, but there have been some exceptional runs by some great programs over the last few decades. 

11 hours ago, IndianaWrestlingGuy said:

Pretty short-sighted examples. The Delta and Cathedral 1980s teams were equally stacked with different team scoring. The 1991 Lawrence North team had 4 champs. Certainly the Griffith trio of the early 2000s. And, let's not forget Cathedral had four in the finals just 3 years ago. 

I think Crown Point can have a historic year, but there have been some exceptional runs by some great programs over the last few decades. 

Thank you for the laugh this morning. The MD team from 2003 would wreck the Cathedral team from 3 years ago. EMD in the finals 4 for 4, Cathedral in the finals 1 for 4. EMD 10 qualifiers, 7 in the semis. Throw in the Cathedral in the 80's, fine, but please do not stretch it THAT far.

26 minutes ago, Joe Exotics Wildcats said:

Thank you for the laugh this morning. The MD team from 2003 would wreck the Cathedral team from 3 years ago. EMD in the finals 4 for 4, Cathedral in the finals 1 for 4. EMD 10 qualifiers, 7 in the semis. Throw in the Cathedral in the 80's, fine, but please do not stretch it THAT far.

funny goat GIF 

12 hours ago, IndianaWrestlingGuy said:

Those 4 champs for LN in '92, not '91, were all they had.  4 state qualifiers and all ended up champs.

I think …… 

This thread that @blueandgold posted is a ™️®️©️Infringement Violation of section 108 section 297 of some Indianamat thread laws. *Sounded sweet as Shell *. Give myself ⭐⭐⭐️ . Creative Genius Stars .

On a recent post with my Magical 8 Ball . I’m not going to press charges or anything because @blueandgold brings the Pain with Threads & Post and I LOVE IT ! 

Just note my 8 ball & me are 

I See You Reaction GIF by Spellbreak 

😂

5 hours ago, Joe Exotics Wildcats said:

That EMD team would literally have to battle to death with 2012 or 2013 Perry Meridian. 2012 had six Fargo All-Americans in Jacob Cottey, Brandon James, Cody LeCount, Jared McKinley, Kirk Johnson, and Donte Winfield. Not to mention Nick Bova, Jake Masengale, CJ Martin, or Riley McClurg in addition to them.

1 minute ago, blueandgold said:

That EMD team would literally have to battle to death with 2012 or 2013 Perry Meridian. 2012 had six Fargo All-Americans in Jacob Cottey, Brandon James, Cody LeCount, Jared McKinley, Kirk Johnson, and Donte Winfield. Not to mention Nick Bova, Jake Masengale, CJ Martin, or Riley McClurg in addition to them.

UP NEXT …. 

Video Games Fight GIF 

Obviously @blueandgoldis Scorpion in my Mortal Combat All-Time Team Poster Fights ! duh

Lets Go Start GIF 

1 hour ago, TeamGarcia said:

UP NEXT …. 

Video Games Fight GIF 

Obviously @blueandgoldis Scorpion in my Mortal Combat All-Time Team Poster Fights ! duh

Lets Go Start GIF 

Now now we don't need poster fights. But if @blueandgold and @TeamGarcia wants to come say hi I will be up in box 123 at Conseco. See you guys there, much love.

#BringBackTheTights

P.S. those Perry teams were dirty!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.