Best Face Off Moments.

1 minute ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

What are some of the best face off moments you can recall?  Chad Red in the shiny pants?  Mine is Spence Spencer Lawrence North with the black gloves.  I've been wearing them ever since.

State only? Or can we include the 132 finals at Mishawaka this year?

1 hour ago, Athenr said:

I'm going with Y2CJ41 vs General Heavy

I know that sounds funny but I'm not his adversary. Sometimes I've gotten out of line and he had to show me it's his sight. other times he may have thought I was serious but I was joking but my history made him jump the gun. Not that i wouldn't like a face off.  We were both Semi-State qualifiers and are around the same weight.  All I have to say is ain't no slide-by working on me!

6 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

I know that sounds funny but I'm not his adversary. Sometimes I've gotten out of line and he had to show me it's his sight. other times he may have thought I was serious but I was joking but my history made him jump the gun. Not that i wouldn't like a face off.  We were both Semi-State qualifiers and are around the same weight.  All I have to say is ain't no slide-by working on me!

General,  on the off chance, will you be attending the state tournament this weekend?  If so, and more specifically, will you be down there tonight and maybe at Chasers Bar and Grill maybe around 8pm tonight?

2 minutes ago, TrueRegionFan said:

General,  on the off chance, will you be attending the state tournament this weekend?  If so, and more specifically, will you be down there tonight and maybe at Chasers Bar and Grill maybe around 8pm tonight?

Unfortunately I will not be making the trip.  I'm a newlywed: my wife (new to a wrestling family) surprised me with Motown tickets on Saturday night.  At 7:30 no less.   if I was I'd surely meet you there.