Tickets for State- Ford Center, Evansville, Indiana

Pst, pssstt,  I got 2 tickets for sale $500 ea. All session, bitcoin only. No low ballers, I know what I got! 🤣  

I am sure it will be great state finals! I plan on streaming again this year. Yup, lazy....

Evansville will be hosting fan fest; let's hope some breweries are set up!

"Get ready for an unforgettable experience on Saturday, February 17th, as Explore Evansville hosts an electrifying Fan Festival exclusively for attendees of the IHSAA Wrestling State Finals! This event is your ticket to a day of excitement, featuring an enticing array of food trucks, outdoor activities for all ages and convenient shuttles to explore the bustling Franklin Street district. It's a chance to immerse yourself in the lively spirit of Evansville, connect with fellow wrestling fans and enjoy the best the city has to offer. Make the most of your visit and join us for a day of celebration, community and endless fun right in the heart of Downtown Evansville!"

2 hours ago, TripleB said:

Evansville will be hosting fan fest; let's hope some breweries are set up!

"Get ready for an unforgettable experience on Saturday, February 17th, as Explore Evansville hosts an electrifying Fan Festival exclusively for attendees of the IHSAA Wrestling State Finals! This event is your ticket to a day of excitement, featuring an enticing array of food trucks, outdoor activities for all ages and convenient shuttles to explore the bustling Franklin Street district. It's a chance to immerse yourself in the lively spirit of Evansville, connect with fellow wrestling fans and enjoy the best the city has to offer. Make the most of your visit and join us for a day of celebration, community and endless fun right in the heart of Downtown Evansville!"

I heard they are going to have an open challenge mat next to the beer garden!  

18 minutes ago, Justin Ratliff said:

FINALLY! We can settle a lot of differences there! Should we get a sign-up sheet started now/

Hopefully they can do something similar in Indy at the new plaza area next to the arena.

48 minutes ago, Justin Ratliff said:

28 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

FINALLY! We can settle a lot of differences there! Should we get a sign-up sheet started now/

Hopefully they can do something similar in Indy at the new plaza area next to the arena.

This would be amazing, I’m good for a go or two.

5 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

We could get this rematch set up. I could probably talk the farm boy into lacing them up again. 😂 

IMG_0536.jpeg

49 minutes ago, rookie78 said:

In rural Steuben/Lagrange counties, we still barter.  

I am willing to bring 1 can of chew (brand of your choice),  a case of Hamm's, a half pack of Newports, and a pig in exchange for a ticket.

I'll take the pig, butchered of course, change the beer to Busch Light and we'll see what we can do! The rest you can keep. 

On 2/1/2024 at 8:47 PM, Ahawkeye said:

I, and many others I'm sure, will fill your schedule with food options! If there's anything Evansville knows how to do it's EAT!

Maybe you can give some insight, where is the best place to get a good steak in Evansville?

On 2/2/2024 at 3:45 PM, Justin Ratliff said:

We could get this rematch set up. I could probably talk the farm boy into lacing them up again. 😂 

IMG_0536.jpeg

That was a tough draw, Horn was really strong I believe he lost at regional to Bartley then had Keith to go. 

3 minutes ago, indygirl said:

Is the Ford Center still cash only?  I remember last year Semi State it was 100% cash only and the ATM's were having issues at one point.

Thanks 

Dont know, but…. Just don’t take ANY food! They confiscated breath mints out of a mom’s purse. I swear!!! 

Edited by Mattyb

13 hours ago, Joshua Olsen said:

Maybe you can give some insight, where is the best place to get a good steak in Evansville?

House of Como is the best steakhouse in Evansville. It looks like a dump but you won't be disappointed. A little pricey but worth it. A fixture in Evansville for over 50 years.

Smitty's Italian Steakhouse on Franklin is another good option.

Cork-n-Clever on the eastside is very good as well.

4 minutes ago, indygirl said:

Is the Ford Center still cash only?  I remember last year Semi State it was 100% cash only and the ATM's were having issues at one point.

Thanks 

I was there for a basketball game earlier this month and used my debit card at the concession stand.

On 2/2/2024 at 10:56 AM, Y2CJ41 said:

Do they have a 55 and older mat and an ambulance on standby ?