Notable matches, upsets etc..

FCFIGHTER170

Mendez with a hard fought win over the#1 , 132pounder in the state and top 3 guy in the country Zeke "Sleek"Seltzer!! World have loved to seen that live! 

#13 132 Thrine dismantled a very tough #23 Haughton of Mt.Vernon (holds a recent offseason win vs #9 145 Dillon Graham)  13-1.. He's pinned Krejsa and controlled  Keegan Williams 8-2 at frosh/sophmore semis both within the last year, and both are ranked ahead of him now...I know he's had 2 tough losses but bumping up 38 and losing a back and forth war with the returning placer in dalevilles #5 ranked Gerenser and a controversial loss to Wood(4 points not rewarded for broom stick) And Other calls that could went Tonys way as well as I was informed  because i wasn't able to make the tri being sick..

I'm not taking  anything from that young man he is unreal and  and I respect the hell out of that program and def be rooting for him unless it's a conflictn of interest...Wood then went on to beat the Savage Bertsch after that..

@ontherise219does a great job on the rankings regardless just putting those things out there and I understand it's splitting hairs and all in good fun.. But no matter what the rankings say, we gotta wrestle the matches one at a time,Not let a loss beat us twice and get to the big show but that is if and when we get through that grinder NCSS..

Appreciate all the rankers, Mods and coaches that help make this discussion.board and community Top notch..

Edited by FCFIGHTER170
Sausage fingers and ignorance

37 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

I was simply pointing out that there was already a thread that had been going all day for results and discussions, trying to not have 2 separate threads with the same info.  Nothing more, nothing less. 

It’s basically team state though. Some of us would like to see the results rather than 8 pages of video audio comments. JS 

Not trying to be mean or anything. I’m just old and don’t want to sift through topics that have nothing to do with results. Like we are doing now. 

The funniest part about this is that there wasn’t actually another “notable results” thread about the day as a whole. The other threads were strictly to cover team state, and there were plenty of other tournaments this weekend. OP got scolded for starting the conversation lol

Edited by Caleb Spires

3 minutes ago, Caleb Spires said:

The funniest part about this is that there wasn’t actually another “notable results” thread about the day as a whole. The other threads were strictly to cover team state, and there were plenty of other tournaments this weekend. OP got scolded for no reason lol

11 hours ago, SWINfan said:

There is a separate thread for results.... 

Yea not everyone has the privilege of getting to go to team state......... Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

@SWINfanacting like Team State was the only thing going on around the State . Acting like these other schools was idol . THEIR NOT ! 

Jimmy Fallon Hello GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon 
Guy that loves Mater Dei . There more wrestling in this State ! 😂

Edited by TeamGarcia
Screen layout

9 hours ago, Caleb Spires said:

The funniest part about this is that there wasn’t actually another “notable results” thread about the day as a whole. The other threads were strictly to cover team state, and there were plenty of other tournaments this weekend. OP got scolded for starting the conversation lol

Well put. 

Why even have a topic on results and upsets since we are provided with a "Results" page. 

Just put some time aside to go through the pages upon pages. 

Jk. I love this topic as we can discuss many things on certain matches that are not just directed at one tournament. 

Fishers Results:

106: Chayce Yant (Fishers) over New Castle SS #6 Sean Tankersley (Lawrence North) - Fall 5:47 (Was up 13-8 before the pin.)

138: New Castle SS #6 Romeo White (Lawrence North) over Teyon Leonard (Fishers) - Decision 11-7

160: New Castle SS #6 Chase Wagner (Zionsville) over James Carroll (Fishers) - Fall

120: New Castle SS #8 Quenton Riley (Fishers) over Tuff Tackett (Rushville) - Major Decision 16-4

138: State #24 Jake Necessary (Richmond) over Teyon Leonard (Fishers) - Decision 9-2

Edited by LUBWrestler

11 hours ago, Caleb Spires said:

Thank you,My thoughts exactly referring to post results besides the ones at state.. I would've gotten scolded putting non state results in a state thread..I didn't take no kinda way, me and SWIN always hat along, no worries.

1 hour ago, 1prouddad said:

Why even have a topic on results and upsets since we are provided with a "Results" page. 

Just put some time aside to go through the pages upon pages. 

Jk. I love this topic as we can discuss many things on certain matches that are not just directed at one tournament. 

I was surprised there wasn't already a thread because you and I both know there's usually one every week of the season and it keeps the board busy adding results and insight on notable matches that most of us didn't get to witness.. All I want is to Make sure the kid's get their recognition and Love that they all deserve, and keep growing this sport for the better!

58 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

I was surprised there wasn't already a thread because you and I both know there's usually one every week of the season and it keeps the board busy adding results and insight on notable matches that most of us didn't get to witness.. All I want is to Make sure the kid's get their recognition and Love that they all deserve, and keep growing this sport for the better!

Yes sir. There's one generally every week. I think what threw this week off was only one was posted and it was directed at team state. Even at that, there wasn't  whole lot of results outside of 4a posted in there.  There was more "upset" about audio than anything lol. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.