The lake county, portage vs cp, the main event what are some of the big wins and upsets?? 

160 kasch CP d Washington portage 

126 poynter portage d kelly CP 

182 Torres portage d potosky cp 

138 rumph portage maj Burford cp 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Josephfloyd said:

Ryan Hammond Whiteland over Grant Goforth Indian Creek dec 3-1

Grant Goforth bumps up to 220lbs.  Very questionable call from the ref but great match by two studs.  If Ryan ends up making it down to 195lbs before sectionals, he will be hard to beat.

Edited by brodygrant

Noah Warren over Kameron Fuller 11-2

Jalen Morgan over Daniel Below 5-2

Alex Cottey over Zach Todd 8-2

Marcus Stone over Sam Jones Fall

Hunt over Aiden Warren 9-3

#8 Jacob LaPlace (Mishawaka) maj. dec. Jon Ruble (Bellmont) 13-2

Jon Ruble (Bellmont) pins #14 Brock Ellis (Chesterton) 5:46

#16 Alex Faulkner (Mishawaka) pins Braiden Shaw (Bellmont) 4:52

Posted (edited)

220 Kyle cornwell Elwood pin Frank Hammond Perry meridian in 2nd period 

285 Marcus stone Elwood Dec Manny Cheam Franklin community 3-1 in overtime 

285 Marcus stone Elwood Dec Holden Parsons Yorktown 4-1

Edited by yellowbelly12

Brayton Lee over Cameron Amine in Michigan 3-2. Amine ranked 20th by flo. Brownsburg was runner up to Detroit Central Catholic. Blake mulkey lost in ot to 7th ranked kevon Davenport. Nathan Walton teched in the finals and Reilly Peterson also cane away with a title

38 minutes ago, Thor said:

Brayton Lee over Cameron Amine in Michigan 3-2. Amine ranked 20th by flo. Brownsburg was runner up to Detroit Central Catholic. Blake mulkey lost in ot to 7th ranked kevon Davenport. Nathan Walton teched in the finals and Reilly Peterson also cane away with a title

Conor Brady of Liberty Ohio beat Amine by the same score last week in Brecksville. Would love to see a B Lee vs Conor Brady match. Was hoping to see that at who’s number one after Lewin dropped out. I would take B Lee to win. But... seeing this score made me want to see that match even more! 

Great finish by Brownsburg.

8 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Conor Brady of Liberty Ohio beat Amine by the same score last week in Brecksville. Would love to see a B Lee vs Conor Brady match. Was hoping to see that at who’s number one after Lewin dropped out. I would take B Lee to win. But... seeing this score made me want to see that match even more! 

Great finish by Brownsburg.

What tourney was this?

3 hours ago, LionsFan said:

At Zionsville, #3 Thomas Penola (Z) over #2 Jaden Sonners (NA) 17-8. It was an exhibition match, but the whole gym was watching.

Exhibition match?  

8 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Carson Brewer over Trizton carson 10-1... It's gonna take a Herculean effort from a in state kid to beat him

I thought there might be a few guys that might have a shot but after seeing that result I'm not sure anyone in Indiana has a chance.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Loki27 said:

I thought there might be a few guys that might have a shot but after seeing that result I'm not sure anyone in Indiana has a chance.

nobody's unbeatable but he's hitting his stride and he's the total package.. looked really good on top.. and he's a machine on his feet..Only time will tell but seeing him wrestle 10x this year and following his brecksville run tells me he's ready ..Yes Trizton always has trouble with him but brewer just looks like a d1 talent that's only getting better..Trizton has fell from rankings so the win might not wow ppl but me personally seeing Trizton  beat ranked guys like Below,Willham,Gobeyn,Minnick,Potosky and numerous state placers and few champions from other states this summer I know how good he really is and the feather in brewers cap every time he beats Trizton..Im thankful for a kid like brewer because it keeps Trizton honest and hungry because he KNOWS there's a monster right down the road and he better keep trying to improve! Trizton WILL make some noise the tourney and regardless if he hasn't wrestled to his ability I'm proud of the kid especially knowing how hard it is to improve in the room he's in.. that's another story but Brewer is special and the rest of the state will soon enough find out what many of us already do.

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

13 hours ago, mymommasaid123 said:

152: Eric Hiestand Yorktown over Jack Servies Perry Meridian 3-2 SV 

So hiestand is going 152?

10 hours ago, tangarrray said:

Exhibition match?  

The two teams were in different pools and did not wrestle in the cross over so both coaches agreed to wrestle the match at the end of the day. It’s great to see both coaches and wrestlers want this match to happen. So many times you see people shuffle around to avoid the big match up. Hats off to Zionsville and New Albany!