Crown Point State weekend

11 minutes ago, bluemonster said:

You beat me to it brother! DogPoundRed better get in the witness protection program before it's too late.

He asked me how many would Fort Wayne have in the finals.  Looks like we’re doing pretty good.  I never believed in jinx’s before today. If I was the Crown Point staff I’d disassociate from this guy. Sheesh!

29 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

He asked me how many would Fort Wayne have in the finals.  Looks like we’re doing pretty good.  I never believed in jinx’s before today. If I was the Crown Point staff I’d disassociate from this guy. Sheesh!

He’s a fan of his squad . We all said some FANdom stuff over the years on this site. I’m Notorious for it for #TheCounty as well as others on their various schools . Great weekend of wrestling action . 

If he’s a real diehard poster he or she will comeback and eat some delicious black bird . That’s on them though. 

2 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

He’s a fan of his squad . We all said some FANdom stuff over the years on this site. I’m Notorious for it for #TheCounty as well as others on their various schools . Great weekend of wrestling action . 

If he’s a real diehard poster he or she will comeback and eat some delicious black bird . That’s on them though. 

He ain’t built Region Tough.

44 minutes ago, MattM said:

I think they have asked the school if he can “transfer” to Brownsburg.  For academic and family reasons of course.  

Crown Point might of crapped the bed, but I would still rather go to school and live there than Seymour or Fort Wayne.  At least they have something to build off for next year, as they are this years team dual state champions and won it the past two years.  

Edited by D Summar

12 minutes ago, julio said:

Not impressed with the way CP wrestled.  They looked like they were wrestling to not lose instead of wrestling  to win.

Agreed not the same team that they were throughout the year. 

18 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Thats choice of words is hilariously fitting coming from a prior Avoner considering the story of one of their former coaches.  

Edited by MattM

4 minutes ago, MattM said:

Thats choice of words is hilariously fitting coming from a prior Avoner considering the story of one of their former coaches.  

I’ve eaten those black birds a lot so I’m scared to say their name on here . 

Fellas this wasn’t great. Crown point DID NOT have a good weekend. They looked nervous all weekend which is understandable. 
they got the so called “jello legs”…

however! As I have been saying ALL YEAR! CLINTON SHEPHARD is a beast… watching him warm up I was astounded by his fluidity and motion. 

this stud will finish the deal tonight. 

21 hours ago, smitty11 said:

Wow that is huge in the team race.  That will be hard to overcome against a team like Brownsburg and CG.  

Think Brownsburg's in the driver seat now , CP's been car jacked . 

These are kids.  Tough losses for CP with a lot of pressue the original poster didn't help.  But give Brownsburg credit they were awesome.  CP lost some tough matches and Brownsburg won them.  Awesome job by them.  

Myers wrestled a smart match.  Larocca and Jendreas was a great match. 

1 hour ago, D Summar said:

Agreed not the same team that they were throughout the year. 

I genuinely thought based on how they had wrestled the entire year up to this point that when they qualified 12 through Semi-State with the number of champions they had that the state title was sewn up and they were on track to set an unbreakable record for team points.  This state finals does not seem at all like the CP I'd seen all year.