Favorite Singlets

Which school has some of your favorite singlets that you enjoy seeing? Some of my favorites include Yorktown’s all green singlet with the tiger on the back, Lawrence North’s white singlet with the red belt, Penn’s gold pinstripe singlet, Perry Meridian’s Carolina singlet, and Avon’s all yellow singlet with the black lettering on the leg.

1 hour ago, blueandgold said:

Which school has some of your favorite singlets that you enjoy seeing? Some of my favorites include Yorktown’s all green singlet with the tiger on the back, Lawrence North’s white singlet with the red belt, Penn’s gold pinstripe singlet, Perry Meridian’s Carolina singlet, and Avon’s all yellow singlet with the black lettering on the leg.

Red or gold Mater Dei with the leggings

3 hours ago, Cameron10483 said:

I’m a huge ND fan, so I love the gold Cathedral ones with IRISH on the front and the shamrock on the back. I believe they only wear them in championship matches. 

I like their golds, but I love their green singlets

11 hours ago, Cameron10483 said:

I’m a huge ND fan, so I love the gold Cathedral ones with IRISH on the front and the shamrock on the back. I believe they only wear them in championship matches. 

God, I do love those singlets too. The green ones are just as fire.

Kept thinking about it, and have a list of some of my favorites

- New Castle retro finalist, Thrine and Whitehead wore last year in placing matches, AJ Black in finals a few years back

- Yorktown white pin stripe, Rhett Hiestand in the finals

- Chesterton Trojan singlets that the Davison's wore in the finals

- Garrett two tone blue maroon singlets a few years ago when Clayton Fielden was there

- Perry Meridian pin stripes, Cody LeCount finalist singlet

- Penn shiny gold singlets, Drew Hildebrandt finalist singlet

- Warren Central black, gold, and white singlets from the year they won state. Same design with three good color schemes

- And a personal favorite for my Starfires, the South Adams state singlets 2012-13 black with Sparky on the side

4 hours ago, Jcjcjc said:

image.png.037a8a079315c2796848909d34282206.png

South Bend Riley's lightning singlets, both new and old, are a favorite. 

Warren Central's flame singlets were sweet, 1990s and early 2000s I believe. 

I got to wear that Riley singlet several times in the mid 90’s!  Sad that I needed “clothing” to motivate me to reach the finals of a tournament, but it definitely helped!  Whatever works I guess.

I believe Gallegos from Clay wore a pretty slick checkerboard singlet against Gelen Robinson. Also like the singlets that have the pattern that looks like a tank top and shorts broken up by a belt like Wheeler.

Checked old brackets, Gallegos vs Robinson was at Munster Super Dual in 2011-2012 season.

Edited by Jam