State tickets

2 minutes ago, rhayes said:

I got a confirmation that my sale went through, but got no email and the tickets are not showing up in my account!! This is nuts. There has got to be a better way!

Download the Pacers App, then click tickets which will take you to ticketmaster, sign in there then tickets should show up. That is the instruction given to me and it worked. 

Hey guys, I accidently bought tickets for Friday only and Saturday All session tickets. I do not need the Friday only tickets if someone in here needs tickets still for Friday ONLY. I'm not trying to make any money off of them. I just would like my money back if anyone was unable to get Friday only tickets. I paid $37 for Section 18 Row 15 Seats 2 and 3.

6 minutes ago, WoodJC82 said:

Download the Pacers App, then click tickets which will take you to ticketmaster, sign in there then tickets should show up. That is the instruction given to me and it worked. 

I have the ticketmaster app and they are not showing up in there. 

1 minute ago, Cody LeCount said:

Why can’t people purchase tickets in the top sections? Only the lower two?

That’s what I was wondering. Are they waiting for the lower sections to be full and get those last 10 random tickets to be bought out of there?

or did they think added that lower pull out section that I’d be enough to not open upper level? 

Mine worked for both sessions on Saturday, eventually after waiting a while.

Does anyone know the exact times when Session 2 lets out and Session 3 lets back in? Trying to figure out the hours we're kicked out of the building between sessions on Saturday. Thanks.

When I looked only had 451 ahead of me.  It did drop to 389 but I bailed....  at least not standing outside in the cold/rain, in a long line for an hour or so, right.?.?.?...

Edited by RAJR

5 minutes ago, awill0352 said:

So… you guys think Ticketmaster or Gainbridge will combine the 3 single session tickets into an All Session ticket and refund the difference? 

With ticket fees for each session and a higher price!!!!!