State tickets

Not sure why the IHSAA does this to us.  Ticketmaster shows that pre-sale tickets open today at 10 am, for wrestlers/families advancing to State.  However, AD's are to have a virtual meeting Tuesday morning, where ticketing process will be discussed.  Makes no sense to me.

5 minutes ago, rookie78 said:

Not sure why the IHSAA does this to us.  Ticketmaster shows that pre-sale tickets open today at 10 am, for wrestlers/families advancing to State.  However, AD's are to have a virtual meeting Tuesday morning, where ticketing process will be discussed.  Makes no sense to me.

it doesn’t have to be this difficult!!! 

No codes and tickets go on sale in 45 mins. Please encourage all ADs to be honest and not politically correct during the zoom with IHSAA. Whoever is in charge of all of this is clearly is in over their head and needs to allow someone else to do the needed research and make policy. Without being brutally honest to the powers to be, it won’t get better. 

14 hours ago, rookie78 said:

From what my AD sent, 4 tickets per kid that qualified.  Best I can tell, schools will purchase those.....but the email was clear as mud from ihsaa

What I got from our team mom was that the school got 2 per kid, and the wrestler got an additional 4.  I read that as 6 per qualifier, and the codes would be wrestler specific.  That presale would continue until Wednesday, at which time the sale would open to the general public.