State tickets

Hey everyone!!!! don't worry..... because stub hub has lower-level tickets for $45 a session!!!!! 

SMH... what do you think would happen???!!! I told you that the DIRTBALL scalpers would catch wind of the demand for these tickets and cash in. Gonna get worse every year. Get used to it. 

Go back to general admission for sure. The chaos was an enforcement issue and not a rules issue. I’ve asked before, but who among us wouldn’t agree to a $2 security up charge?  Use that $2 x thousands of fans and you can more than hire enough security to make sure people aren’t throwing 20 x 10 foot blankets and sheets over seats to hold them. $2 fee a ticket and you have lots more security enforcing “no holding seats”. Then it’s simple enough - get there as early as you want for better seats and to sit with your schools. Heck, the chaos is over after an hour - you can send half that security team home after the first hour and go back to 80 and 90 year old ushers. Seriously - $2. For the price of a (cheap) coffee, you too can help us avoid TicketGate!  

1 hour ago, Galagore said:

I thought maybe waiting until now, then trying to buy a single ticket would help...you know, since the rush had died down. I was wrong. Still either saying "can't leave a single seat in a row" or loading indefinitely when I click on the seat.

You might try calling the Gainbridge Box Office. I spoke with a super helpful gentleman there, and he went in on his end and held one of the single seats so that I could grab the last individual one.

2 minutes ago, UncleJimmy said:

You got no friends, bro @Galagore? I'll sit next to you next year....as long as you promise to not start a class wrestling thread the day after Finals! I kid of course...I support @Galagore..but not class wrestling.

Well when you just want to talk class wrestling the whole time.... 

7 minutes ago, UncleJimmy said:

You got no friends, bro @Galagore? I'll sit next to you next year....as long as you promise to not start a class wrestling thread the day after Finals! I kid of course...I support @Galagore..but not class wrestling.

This no GA thing really cramps my style. I usually ride in solo-style and find my posse when I get there. Guess it's a year to make new friends...maybe even convert some single class people...Next year I will definitely get the section # of @UncleJimmy before making my ticket purchase.

Sooo unfortunately operating heavy equipment and being ready to buy tix at 9am on the dot cst aren’t a good combo. 
had to settle an hour later for best I could get 4tix together front row 207. 
now the Tix right next to where I usually am at are going for 65 bucks per on stub hub. Great job!!! Ugh.  Go Bricks… Go Region!

4800B464-01AE-4B13-98F6-BCEA26A5F36F.png

On 2/15/2023 at 7:36 PM, RAJR said:

I think more casual fans are streaming. By casual I mean no family or friends wrestling, that's a different story. Otherwise, why deal with the hassle, driving down, parking, and other expenses. Sit at home relaxed, watch, better food and beverages, plus can watch matches you miss via archives. I purchased the stream package for archives and planned on attending live, but changed my mind this AM trying to get tickets, decided to save some money and hassle. Just my .02c and I am not against streaming, glad it's an option. Heck, combine onsite attendance and streaming, might be more revenue which would be a good thing.

On 2/15/2023 at 5:22 PM, Thor said:

Didn’t seem that way last year. If people want to go, getting tickets online vs in person isn’t changing that. 

A lot of people buy multiple session tickets hoping their wrestler advances through.  If they don't, a lot of those seats go unused.  Or they are being resold online or through scalpers.  It's just more difficult to buy them that is all.  Also, tough for people to watch a session early in a work day on a Friday.  Being able to stream it is nice, but watching it in person is a totally different experience.  It's an experience a kid will remember for a lifetime and difficult to replicate.  I still remember going to every finals with my dad when I was little.  

Edited by riffraff80