🚨Semi-State brackets will be available at 1pm! 🚨

Y2CJ41

That's awesome!!

But again I ask - why the lack of transparency for this whole situation?? Not like I need to know everything - but some generic statement either from the IHSAA or this website, such as:

"We (the IHSAA/Indianamat) apologize for the confusion on semi-state brackets. They were always intended to be released Sunday at 1 pm and we apologize for not communicating that properly."

OR

"We apologize for the delayed release of the semi-state brackets. We were experiencing unexpected technical difficulties. We appreciate your understanding in this matter" 

The lack of communication and leaving it a mystery as such just leads to unwarranted speculation and/or conspiracies of bracket manipulation. 

Or worse yet , Joe having them put negotiating their delayed release to drive up traffic to this website and $$ for bracket purchases.

Just saying...

22 minutes ago, jets said:

That's awesome!!

But again I ask - why the lack of transparency for this whole situation?? Not like I need to know everything - but some generic statement either from the IHSAA or this website, such as:

"We (the IHSAA/Indianamat) apologize for the confusion on semi-state brackets. They were always intended to be released Sunday at 1 pm and we apologize for not communicating that properly."

OR

"We apologize for the delayed release of the semi-state brackets. We were experiencing unexpected technical difficulties. We appreciate your understanding in this matter" 

The lack of communication and leaving it a mystery as such just leads to unwarranted speculation and/or conspiracies of bracket manipulation. 

Or worse yet , Joe having them put negotiating their delayed release to drive up traffic to this website and $$ for bracket purchases.

Just saying...

It's the IHSAA we are talking about..... we know communication isn't their strongest quality

33 minutes ago, jets said:

That's awesome!!

OR

Just saying...

I get that we all love conspiracies these days, but if you've paid attention to these situations for the last...oh, 25-30 years...you know the IHSAA could give two poops about this site or any site or media outlet being able to get its info right. Joe was just telling us all what he read on Track--the same as all of us.