Evv SS talk.

1prouddad

20 minutes ago, awill0352 said:

Silly question, sorry.  What is considered the ticket round? Also what is blood round? 

Blood Round is a common term used to describe the round before guaranteed placement… This wrestling lingo term is used all over the US.

“Ticket Round” is Indiana Wrestling Lingo.  It refer to the second round of semi-state.  In order to qualify for state Indiana you have to win your first two matches to advance to state.  So if you win in the 2nd round of semi-state  “you punch your ticket” and qualify to compete at the state finals.

6 hours ago, Southern Side said:

Let’s see some predictions for the EVV SEMISTATE

No particular order

106-Hockaday,Rioux,LaRocca,Feeler

113-Haines,Krueger,Heaston,Seng

120-Gilbert,Miller,Lykins,Zirkelbach

126-KT,Haines,Butler,Tharpe

132-Schoeff,Ison,Hammock,Roudebush

138-Garcia,Hayhurst,Turner,Roudebush

145-Watson,Garcia,Spencer,Oliver

152-Ruhlman,May,Cicciarelli,DuPont 

160-Conway,Newman,Law,Boe

170-Baumann,Phillips,Khawaja,Farmer

182-Buchanan,Emirine,McBee,Farmer

195-Sollars,Purdy,Willman,Clayton

220-Critchfield,Morrill,Farmer,Deckard

285-Jones,Johnson,Ralph,Hartwell. 

These are just my picks. 

but best of luck to all. The real winners  going to be the fans once again. 

down forget to get your family size order of BBQ pulled pork nachos. This also serves a great cause for underprivileged kids. It helps to get them off the wrong track in life and help steer them in right direction via a non profit organization called Boom Squad. 

Edited by 1prouddad

2 hours ago, 1prouddad said:

No particular order

106-Hockaday,Rioux,LaRocca,Feeler

113-Haines,Krueger,Heaston,Seng

120-Gilbert,Miller,Lykins,Zirkelbach

126-KT,Haines,Butler,Tharpe

132-Schoeff,Ison,Hammock,Roudebush

138-Garcia,Hayhurst,Turner,Roudebush

145-Watson,Castelluccio,Garcia,Spencer

152-Ruhlman,May,Cicciarelli,DuPont 

160-Conway,Newman,Law,Boe

170-Baumann,Phillips,Khawaja,Farmer

182-Buchanan,Emirine,McBee,Farmer

195-Sollars,Purdy,Willman,Clayton

220-Critchfield,Morrill,Farmer,Deckard

285-Jones,Johnson,Ralph,Hartwell. 

These are just my picks. 

but best of luck to all. The real winners  going to be the fans once again. 

down forget to get your family size order of BBQ pulled pork nachos. This also serves a great cause for underprivileged kids. It helps to get them off the wrong track in life and help steer them in right direction via a non profit organization called Boom Squad. 

At your 145 pick - That can’t happen (Nick & Blaze) if they win 1st round, they are a Ticket Round . 

Straight Edge 3D GIF by Andras Csuka

1 hour ago, Hizzle said:

People are sleeping on Henry at 182, has the upset of the tournament so far and could make some noise going into the next couple weekends….

Magic 8 Ball GIF by Jim Gaffigan 

Wouldn’t say sleeping unless ….  Let’s pretend your looking at my magical 8 ball that tells me what happens in other peoples lives  …. I believe it 100% 

@ontherise219 has him way to low at his 182 rankings ranking him #10 … he was in fact sleeping while pitching when he took a softball to the head while pitching practice, took a line drive to the dome. Absolutely sleeping with a concussion ! Must’ve knocked him out cold sleeping . But he’s a ranker here, accidents while practicing softball happens .  He does a very good job at his winter hobby . Idk he’ll come on here and explain what to him in a couple mins of being tagged on here I bet . 😂

I shake it again are they sleeping on Henry and says he dropped weight class around Team State. He’s beating almost every 195 he faced while he was there . Took a loss at 182 at Conference which …. was a bad call in the match was the deciding factor. It happens to the best of them . My opinion . Mike ranked him off this factor while going through results that @mikemorganposted here on this website . 
I’m going to have to agree with first shake of magic 8 ball . It tells me everything. 😂

Edited by TeamGarcia
Miss spell

1 hour ago, Hizzle said:

People are sleeping on Henry at 182, has the upset of the tournament so far and could make some noise going into the next couple weekends….

Really? No one has slept on Henry all year. He just beat Buchanan as well. Henry is a top 3 placer.

13 minutes ago, navy80 said:

Really? No one has slept on Henry all year. He just beat Buchanan as well. Henry is a top 3 placer.

People sleeping on him in this very thread, looked like they didn’t have him getting out of the second round. And when I said he has the biggest upset of the tournament so far I was referring to the Buchanan win…. 

Just now, Hizzle said:

People sleeping on him in this very thread, looked like they didn’t have him getting out of the second round. And when I said he has the biggest upset of the tournament so far I was referring to the Buchanan win…. 

I'm sure your picks will be 100% perfect so I encourage you to do our pick'ems this year.

4 hours ago, 1prouddad said:

They don’t accept your bananas. 

At this point we do have the convert the bananas to Bitcoin to use them. With this said… working with multiple gaming companies to start accepting our bananas as currency. Have a meeting with a VIP at #TheCounty offices this week. @TeamGarcia is working on an offer that they can’t refuse!  Hopefully we can make the deal before this weekend!!

Gambling Bananas GIF by Barstool Sports

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.