Team State Results & Discussion

SWINfan

23 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

I think TeamGarcia is now working Mat 20 and got the teams backward again on purpose!  4th match and the team colors are finally corrected.  Team and individual scores from the 1st 3 are still wrong.

Got any Clown GIFs??

wwe punked GIF 
Gimme that !

I’m just a casual fan sitting in the stands watch Brownsburg & Crown Point Complete Domination of these duals . Like I said before your complaining about Volunteer Teams mat ladies running a clock . 😂

1 minute ago, TeamGarcia said:

wwe punked GIF 
Gimme that !

I’m just a casual fan sitting in the stands watch Brownsburg & Crown Point Complete Domination of these duals . Like I said before your complaining about Volunteer Teams mat ladies running a clock . 😂

I thought maybe you sneaked down to the table and did it just to mess with me.  :)

29 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

I think TeamGarcia is now working Mat 20 and got the teams backward again on purpose!  4th match and the team colors are finally corrected.  Team and individual scores from the 1st 3 are still wrong.

Got any Clown GIFs??

Here’s a crybaby gif…..

the kid mero crying GIF by Desus & Mero

2 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

Calm Down Macho Man Randy Savage GIF
ooooohhhhhh Yeeeeeaaahhhhhhh ! 

Student Volunteers are working the tables . Just be happy they got this happening for our viewing pleasure. It’s not perfect, just happy they’re wrestling with everything going down around us . 😊

Many thanks to the volunteer crew for all they do. I am a grade scool coach, assistant baseball coach and the same as all of you an Indiana high school wrestling fanatic. I know even getting volunteer help is tough to get so we need to be appreciative of anyone that takes the time to help. From SWINFAN's perspective he, my brother (The True MVP for me), and many others paid for the subscription to Flo. I understand not having commentary, a color guy, or even full mat view while in the 1/4's. I will say the scoring red vs green would be nice to have correct BUT what trumps this is the fact that there were people who stepped up and did what they could to make this event the best it could be. Thank you to everyone who made today happen it was a great day for Indiana wrestling.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.