Team State Results & Discussion

SWINfan

2 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

8-4 winner Mendez … worth the admission 

Love seeing the bump up to get that match.  It's weird, I thought the referee gave Mendez 2 + 2 back points at the end, making it 10-4. Yet, whoever was operating the TW scoreboard didn't bother putting up either and it shows 6-4.  You have it 8-4.  I have no clue what's correct. ha ha

22 minutes ago, captaintact said:

Yeah the decision on no sound for 4A doesn’t make sense.  
what just happened with Barrett and Baumann? Obviously Barrett just got tossed but why?

It was partially off camera, but my guess is that Baumann gave him a shove out of bounds after letting him up.  Didn't see how Barrett landed or if anything other than the shove itself ticked him off, but as they both went back to the center of the mat Barrett was jawing a bit and shoved Baumann.  It looked like his hands were to Brody's face.  Not a punch or a slap, just a hard push.  The referee immediately DQ'd him.  Couldn't quite see all of it because no one was moving the camera as wrestling left the view and sound was turned off.  

The no audio thing to me is just a bad decision.  Either put people on the table that aren't going to curse, talk about boyfriends, etc (stuff we've heard in the past) or simply give the user the option to Mute themselves.  Having the choice would be nice.

Mat 19 is on a roll.....   got the teams wrong again!  How many matches will it take them to figure it out this time??

Pretty sure the score of the 1st match should be a 7-1 decision over Charlie LaRocca.  

Edited by SWINfan

2 minutes ago, SWINfan said:
2 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

Mat 19 is on a roll.....   got the teams wrong again!  How many matches will it take them to figure it out this time??

Calm Down Macho Man Randy Savage GIF
ooooohhhhhh Yeeeeeaaahhhhhhh ! 

Student Volunteers are working the tables . Just be happy they got this happening for our viewing pleasure. It’s not perfect, just happy they’re wrestling with everything going down around us . 😊

12 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Calm Down Macho Man Randy Savage GIF
ooooohhhhhh Yeeeeeaaahhhhhhh ! 

Student Volunteers are working the tables . Just be happy they got this happening for our viewing pleasure. It’s not perfect, just happy they’re wrestling with everything going down around us . 😊

It's right at every other table....  they've done this twice and can't get it fixed.  I have no sound, and they can't even get the scoreboard right.  At some point, rather than make excuses, maybe they should just get it right, like every other mat going.  We're 4 matches in and no one has figured out to stop and get it right.  

You say relax, I say Clown Show!  Let's just give everybody a participation trophy and sing Bobby McPherrin since trying is good enough.

Edited by SWINfan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.