7 minutes ago, formercollegekid said:

seed proofing

Backside tournament 

The underdog story

The comebacks

Getitrights

True 5th

Not winners but not losers

I feel like the right words are just on the tip of my tongue...

Sometimes when you look at brackets, the consolation side shows wrestlers wrestling their way back towards third place...seems like there's something there to work with...

1 hour ago, PMFAN said:

do ur sources know the exact reason for why?

Turf Toe; Tennis elbow, Covid in the water supply, bad case of Montezuma's curse (otherwise none as shanghai sh*$tz).. Does it really matter??  Why do you ask??  Some great wrestlers won't make the show this year; only hurts IN wrestling and we really don't need to dramatize the reasons, regardless if its BBurg or other great programs.

11 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

As Clan said we aren't going to go into great detail on reasons kids are missing from the brackets. Kids do dumb things and unfortunately sometimes it happens at the wrong time. 

ah i see, i was just hoping it wasn’t anything injury related

1 hour ago, HERM195 said:

Can the missing wrestlers from schools around the state be added back into the brackets prior to the start of wrestling on Sat, if their situations improve?

Normally first choice wrestlers are entered during seeding meetings if there's any chance they'll wrestle. They are then taken out or replaced in the bracket at whatever point their absence is sure. 

On 1/26/2021 at 11:46 AM, formercollegekid said:

seed proofing

Backside tournament 

The underdog story

The comebacks

Getitrights

True 5th

Not winners but not losers

I feel like the right words are just on the tip of my tongue...

Repechage!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.