Best wrestling Movies?

Bruins2013

Legendary with John Cena and Danny Glover is awesome

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1563704/

Are you being sarcastic?  I saw previews didn't look like the worst movie ever, I am pretty wary of WWE films though.

ESPN classic was playing "On the Mat".  It is narrated by Chris Pratt, who plays Andy on "Parks and Rec."  He wrestled for Lake Stevens High School, that is the team that the documentaty is about, it was pretty good.

ESPN has one called "The Season: Iowa wrestling"  its on youtube, it is in my opinion the best wrestling documentary out there.

This is a little off topic, but "Warrior" is an MMA film, and is actually really well done.  Nick Noltie got nominated for an Oscar for it.  Tom Hardy stars in it too, its a really good movie, his character has a wrestling background if nothing else.

Vision Quest is not good in my opinion.  The main character is not only unrealistic (cutting tons of weight to wrestle a guy who is clearly at least 20 pounds bigger than he) but is also unlikable (tries to cop a feel on the girl despite her lack of interest).  It is a movie about wrestling, which is a rarity so I understand the emotional attachment of some...but I found it unsatisfying.

One More Shot!!!! ;D lol it's a great movie buckaroo!

I always said if I got back into coaching and I wanted to punish my team, I would make them watch One More Shot! One year in Fargo USAW gave us this movie as a gift....it was overpriced.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.