Most ranked kids- one team

Crown Point - 13 kids ranked in the state - the only weight they don't have is 285

Brownsburg - 12 kids ranked in the state - missing 182 and 220

Mater Dei - 10 kids ranked in the state - missing 126, 132, 160, and 182

Center Grove - 9 kids ranked in the state - missing 113, 120, 126, 152, 195

Roncalli - 8 kids ranked in the state - missing 106, 120, 126, 170, 220, and 285

24 minutes ago, TheRightWay said:

Currently, a quick look.  Brownsburg as 12 and Crown Point 13 in the rankings.  There might be others with similar amounts but those jumped out to me.

Thanks for the correction, @TheRightWay. I knew it would've been close either way, I should've checked before typing. Lesson learned!

53 minutes ago, Bigtoe19 said:

After this Team State and other Tourney this weekend , I feel that Center Grove

will have 12 kids in State Rankings. BT19

1 is 100% getting ranked with his performance at Al Smith. Top 7 I bet ! 

120- Reese Courtney only going to make that Regional even more NASTY ! 

1 hour ago, TeamGarcia said:

1 is 100% getting ranked with his performance at Al Smith. Top 7 I bet ! 

120- Reese Courtney only going to make that Regional even more NASTY ! 

I agree Reese Courtney is very slept on. 120 is a pretty loaded weight class, but he is definitely in the mix to be a state placer at bankers life this year. Can't wait to see this weight class go at it, at the end of the year.

1 hour ago, Indianawrestler145 said:

Center grove with 14 ranked wrestlers 

Wow, the level of talent at 4A and the depth is unreal. I don't believe we've ever seen this many great teams at team state. There is no where to run or hide. Bumping kids up or down a weight class for a better matchup doesn't seem likely. Teams are just loaded top to bottom. 

13 minutes ago, formercollegekid said:

@TeamGarcia strikes again.... said the cg 120 would be ranked top 7 next go around.... and would ya look at that.

Don't be foolish, hes more than a meme creator. 

Joe Biden Thank You GIF by The Democrats 
Indianamat Posters, fans, trolls, #TheCounty, they give me my ammunition to become the Best Miss Cleo ranking predictions EVER ! 

Thanks @formercollegekid

1 hour ago, formercollegekid said:

@TeamGarcia strikes again.... said the cg 120 would be ranked top 7 next go around.... and would ya look at that.

Don't be foolish, hes more than a meme creator. 

Welp… @TeamGarciawill be an empty nester next season. @Y2CJ41 can we get a rankings consultant job for this man? 

31 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Welp… @TeamGarciawill be an empty nester next season. @Y2CJ41 can we get a rankings consultant job for this man? 

He'll have to send his resume to

IndianaMatJobSearch@aol.com

Please include 25 references and all social media and messageboard handles.

22 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

the mask GIF 

BUT….. Prolly going to pass. I have to much fun messing with the minds of other Gorillas on here. But I would be interested in volunteering my time to help the other rankers on Indianamat. 😊

5 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

From what I have gathered observing this website it is unlikely even the NSA/Uncle Sam can track all of Pistol Pete/Team Garcia's social media and message board handles. 🤣 But thank goodness for him, he makes the board far more entertaining. Could turn into a 25 page resume of handles. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.