Last vote-in spots for team state

decbell1

1 minute ago, casualwrestlingfan said:

Cannot take credit for something WZBD 92.7 FM has been doing for years. All the credit to them for Indiana's #1 County slogan. I bet Hendricks County doesn't have an imaginary mountain either!😆

Whatever… we have 3 imaginary mountains. @TeamGarcialives on top of one of them. I bet you don’t have a haunted bridge! 

5 hours ago, QuinnHarris said:

Thank you to my #thecounty boys for the support! The Cadets are climbing! We will take on Owen Valley and Monrovia this weekend. Also wrestle Centerville December 18th. We will show what we are made of. Currently averaging 55 points a dual and only allowing 24. Not bad for a team that’s only wrestled 1 1A school in their first 7 duals. We will continue to work we just hope everyone is watching! Columbia Blue and Black are coming for you!

ROLL CADETS!

Averaging 55 points… 21 of the points coming from FF’s. 

**Even I can see that**

Edited by 5_CrossFaced

7 minutes ago, 5_CrossFaced said:

**Even I can see that**

Have only had 1 dual where we have taken more than 2 FF's. Can't control what other teams bring, only can handle our business with our kids and lineup.

1 hour ago, casualwrestlingfan said:

Cannot take credit for something WZBD 92.7 FM has been doing for years. All the credit to them for Indiana's #1 County slogan. I bet Hendricks County doesn't have an imaginary mountain either!😆

I’m guessing Mountains you mean Individual  Champions …. Ok… you asked for now man . 

Well… let’s see here . #TheCounty has these Giant Mountains .

You got Mt. Lee in Brownburg it’s … 3x Higher than any mountains in Adams County #amirite 

You got Mt. Garcia in Avon it’s…. 3x Higher than any mountains in Adams County 

#amirite 

You got gang of Mt. Hudkins, Mt. Huddleston,  maybe a few more that’s 2x higher than Adams County 

#amirite 

Then you got in the every single year in last 10 years a new Mountains forming in #TheCounty 

These Mountains are Beautiful, you should come down to a local HS in Hendricks County and check them out sometime. 

Notorious 

Edited by TeamGarcia

53 minutes ago, 5_CrossFaced said:

**Even I can see that**

Cant control another teams line up only team who has given us more than 2 FF is South Putnam I believe might be wrong been a lot of wrestling!

8 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

I’m guessing Mountains you mean Individual  Champions …. Ok… you asked for now man . 

Well… let’s see here . #TheCounty has these Giant Mountains .

You got Mt. Lee in Brownburg it’s … 3x Higher than any mountains in Adams County #amirite 

You got Mt. Garcia in Avon it’….  3x Higher than any mountains in Adams County 

#amirite 

You got gang of Mt. Hudkins, Mt. Huddleston,  maybe a few more that’s 2x higher than Adams County 

#amirite 

Then you got in the every single year in last 10 years a new Mountains forming in #TheCounty 

These Mountains are Beautiful, you should come down to a local HS in Hendricks County and check them out sometime. 

Notorious 

No, an imaginary Swiss Alps, but I like where you took it.

1 hour ago, Gdunham149 said:

Have only had 1 dual where we have taken more than 2 FF's. Can't control what other teams bring, only can handle our business with our kids and lineup.

Not sure anyone can brag about wins against big schools if they don’t have full teams… 😂😂

14 minutes ago, Peopleschamp said:

Not sure anyone can brag about wins against big schools if they don’t have full teams… 😂😂

When did he brag?😂 knowing Quinn personally he’s not that type of guy, quit reaching lmao. All he stated was facts. They’re averaging 55 points a dual, fact. They have some studs on the team and IMO they’re a top 5 1a team.

Just now, bigballerb said:

When did he brag?😂 knowing Quinn personally he’s not that type of guy, quit reaching lmao. All he stated was facts. They’re averaging 55 points a dual, fact. They have some studs on the team and IMO they’re a top 5 1a team.

Maybe they will be “the Cowan” of last year? Maybe some to dethrone AC or Posey? 

Imagine waking up to a message from @donniebaker telling me to get Cascade in and make it a done deal. I didn't even know I had that kind of power..... 

So as the official voice of the South and from the home of the school that's been repeatedly dissed by team state committees, THE Madison Cubs, I hereby instruct thy WPC (Wrestling Playoff Committee) to now put in the Cascade Cadets. 

You are all now dismissed, thank you. 

33 minutes ago, bigballerb said:

Thank you buddy! Just trying to put the info out there. There’s only one way to get in now and that’s to provide the voting committee with as much information about my team as I can.

4 minutes ago, QuinnHarris said:

Who are the 3?

I see you have “notable” wins and I believe Bluffton will be tough this year(returning their 5-6 semi state and two state qualifiers). And South Adam’s beat #10 Daleville and I believe lost a tough one to Delta last night.

4 minutes ago, Peopleschamp said:

I see you have “notable” wins and I believe Bluffton will be tough this year(returning their 5-6 semi state and two state qualifiers). And South Adam’s beat #10 Daleville and I believe lost a tough one to Delta last night.

Just saw South Adams schedule the will see,

cowan

adam central 

Bluffton 

jay county

all within the next 2+ weeks.. Possibly make a case for themselves 

1 hour ago, Y2CJ41 said:

The easiest way to get into team state is to bribe Dane. Suitcases full of 20's is always a good start. If you want any other tips and possibly his address contact me.

Sorry Cascade and Bluffton, Dane was at South Adams last night and the bag has already been delivered. 

27 minutes ago, Thor said:

Sorry Cascade and Bluffton, Dane was at South Adams last night and the bag has already been delivered. 

The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE 
#TheCounty says your Falsifying WPC information through those South Adams lovin lips of yours . #TheCounty ain’t haven’t it . Don’t make #TheCountyMafia come up there and strap you to The Maury Show Lie detector Thor . We will ! 

6 hours ago, 5_CrossFaced said:

**Even I can see that**

I don't like to post much just read a lot, but when I see something this stupid I have to call out its utter ignorance.  Come on man that was a classless post and I hope you were just trying to post something funny (it didn't work) and it was just totally disrespectful.  give it a better positive effort next time.
@QuinnHarris is doing great things with a great group of kids lets just all be impressed by that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.