Last vote-in spots for team state

decbell1

As a well-known glutton for punishment, I would ask that any coach who feels his team should be considered to email me their roster with grade and weight and probable lineup. We will be voting on the last team the Saturday before Christmas. 
good luck over the next few weeks!

Edited by decbell1

• decbell1 changed the title to Last vote-in spots for team state
2 hours ago, decbell1 said:

As a well-known glutton for punishment, I would ask that any coach who feels his team should be considered to email me their roster with grade and weight and probable lineup. We will be voting on the last team the Saturday before Christmas. 
good luck over the next few weeks!

Saturday night after the results of the 18th? 

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, 84Coach said:

Don't sleep on Cascade HS for 1A vote in spot. Full Roster, solid lineup. Several studs. Been borderline on qualification for 2 years without a full lineup and missing crucial guys from the tourney. 6-1 currently in duals. Lost a nail biter 1 match dual to Mt Vernon Posey.

And Quinn Harris trained. Put them in… lock it up!!!

Edited by Mattyb

11 minutes ago, 84Coach said:

Don't sleep on Cascade HS for 1A vote in spot. Full Roster, solid lineup. Several studs. Been borderline on qualification for 2 years without a full lineup and missing crucial guys from the tourney. 6-1 currently in duals. Lost a nail biter 1 match dual to Mt Vernon Posey.

#TheCounty wants in @decbell1 Do It GIF

2 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

Lets just see what #TheCounty

1A Cascade HS  has done this year will we …. Kinda early 

Cascade vs. Others 

vs. 4A: 1-0
vs. 3A: 2-0
vs. 2A: 2-1
vs. 1A: 1-0 

Pretty impressive . I like it ! 

Beat Ben Davis pretty solidly. I know Quinn wanted that BD job before he took the job at Cascade. I saw him all over the place this off season. Im Proud of that man. 

4 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

#TheCounty wants in @decbell1 Do It GIF

As far as small school wrestling goes, Adams county is #TheCounty. Best small school wrestling in the state by far. Bellmont and Adams Central with great histories, and South Adams with solid moments and on the come-up. South Adams is coming hard for that last bid. 

3 hours ago, Thor said:

As far as small school wrestling goes, Adams county is #TheCounty. Best small school wrestling in the state by far. Bellmont and Adams Central with great histories, and South Adams with solid moments and on the come-up. South Adams is coming hard for that last bid. 

The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE 

Adams County wrestling Fan !! 

Look…. I know you and every single Adams County wrestling fan wants my saying for Hendricks County . It’s catchy, Adams County needs identity ? I can help you guys get that identity.

Our rich History and why Adams County wants to follow Hendricks County .

Hendricks County made “#” Famous , Hendricks County fans (myself and few friends) one time on Indianamat we had # wars. We made those 2 words “The County” Famous . Hendricks County was just smart enough to brand it #TheCounty ®️™️©️ Unlike some County we know .  I’ve had people from North Carolina say they know bout the Mecca of Indiana Wrestling is, it’s Hendricks County Wrestling . NOBODY ! and I mean NOBODY has made a hashtag and those two famous words like me and my eses from Hendricks County . 

Go ahead and use the county as you would say it, plain, dull, what is that, where is that ? Wrestling fans going to be like … oh you mean Hendricks County . 😂 

there I said it 

P.S. @Thor at least laugh at this and smile my friend . 

Notorious 

Edited by TeamGarcia
Added P.S. for all you Karen’s out there ! Miss spelled word

2 minutes ago, casualwrestlingfan said:

Adams County is Indiana's #1County. Our license plates (well my farm truck anyway) and radio station says so! Rex and Dane @decbell1 can verify that WZBD has that little slogan.

2 minutes ago, Silence Dogood said:

Adams County is #1. It's on the license plates. 

I do consider myself a innovator of all Indianamat personalities and the most Notorious Indianamat personality in the decade long Indianamat history. I’ve came up with some creative genius on this site and much … much more is coming .  Btw Happy Birthday Indianamat. As my homie says @Mattyb “with that said” in every paragraph he post in .

I’m no Stephen Hawkins but I think you 2 have came up with your own thing . If you guys want to use the “pound sign” (#1county) GO FOR IT ! it’s yours ! Great job ! Yea 

Confused Jim Carrey GIF 
I’m here to help all Counties find their identity . 
please call toll free 1-800-#TheCounty 

press 1 for English 

press 2 for Spanish 

press 3 for # help 

press 4 for premium memes sayings because TeamGarcia is a master *$1.99 service fees

press 5 for @JMILL expert dual Analysis 

press 6 for @Mattyb expert coaching advice 

press 7 for @mikemorgan Brownsburg results he suppose to post per contract . 

press 8 for @Kyle Ayersman how to be a 3x Champ Assistant Coach expert advice in Coaching . 
press 9 for to VOTE for #TheCounty Cascade HS in 1A Team State 

4 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE 

Adams County wrestling Fan !! 

Look…. I know you and every single Adams County wrestling fan wants my saying for Hendricks County . It’s catchy, Adams County needs identity ? I can help you guys get that identity.

Our rich History and why Adams County wants to follow Hendricks County .

Hendricks County made “#” Famous , Hendricks County fans (myself and few friends) one time on Indianamat we had # wars. We made those 2 words “The County” Famous . Hendricks County was just smart enough to brand it #TheCounty ®️™️©️ Unlike some County we know .  I’ve had people from North Carolina say they know bout the Mecca of Indiana Wrestling is, it’s Hendricks County Wrestling . NOBODY ! and I mean NOBODY has made a hashtag and those two famous words like me and my eses from Hendricks County . 

Go ahead and use the county as you would say it, plain, dull, what is that, where is that ? Wrestling fans going to be like … oh you mean Hendricks County . 😂 

there I said it 

P.S. @Thor at least laugh at this and smile my friend . 

Notorious 

If I’m correct I did read and article about Adam’s county wrestling… “Something on the lines of ranked first in amount of state qualifiers per county resident”(Not entirely sure I worded that right). Someone from Adams County might be able to find that stat. So are they the county? 

8 minutes ago, Peopleschamp said:

If I’m correct I did read and article about Adam’s county wrestling… “Something on the lines of ranked first in amount of state qualifiers per county resident”(Not entirely sure I worded that right). Someone from Adams County might be able to find that stat. So are they the county? 

What can I say they are pound sign 1 County . 

did I say that right ? 😂

Thank you to my #thecounty boys for the support! The Cadets are climbing! We will take on Owen Valley and Monrovia this weekend. Also wrestle Centerville December 18th. We will show what we are made of. Currently averaging 55 points a dual and only allowing 24. Not bad for a team that’s only wrestled 1 1A school in their first 7 duals. We will continue to work we just hope everyone is watching! Columbia Blue and Black are coming for you!

ROLL CADETS!

3 hours ago, QuinnHarris said:

Thank you to my #thecounty boys for the support! The Cadets are climbing! We will take on Owen Valley and Monrovia this weekend. Also wrestle Centerville December 18th. We will show what we are made of. Currently averaging 55 points a dual and only allowing 24. Not bad for a team that’s only wrestled 1 1A school in their first 7 duals. We will continue to work we just hope everyone is watching! Columbia Blue and Black are coming for you!

ROLL CADETS!

Congrats on people thinking you deserve a team spot… Now you have to convince the higher powers who vote.ha 

Im curious about this team… Do you have any returning qualifiers or placers? Do you have anyone ranked in the semi state(Maybe I overlooked it)? I also see you had five returning varsity wrestlers from last year… Must have been a big recruiting year. 

Im excited for you. 1A and 2a wrestling is also fun to watch in a dual setting! 

25 minutes ago, Peopleschamp said:

Congrats on people thinking you deserve a team spot… Now you have to convince the higher powers who vote.ha 

Im curious about this team… Do you have any returning qualifiers or placers? Do you have anyone ranked in the semi state(Maybe I overlooked it)? I also see you had five returning varsity wrestlers from last year… Must have been a big recruiting year. 

What do you not understand??!!! We done told you multiple times….. They are @QuinnHarris trained!!!!

They have a full line up that is beating some solid 2a 3a and 4a teams. Being located in an area where the kids got to wrestle this whole off season at a couple of the finest academies in the country has helped them also. The cadets have put in the work and deserve a shot. 

As far as state qualifiers… they go to the toughest sectional and regional in the state! How many other 1a teams have to face all those ranked kids just to make it to semistate. I’m guessing that the cadets have one of the toughest if not the toughest routes to the bridge then any other 1a team. 

Their current season results speak for themselves. There are no other 1a representatives from this area. Do we not want teams from all areas represented? 

Vote for the Cadets! 

Edited by Mattyb

34 minutes ago, Peopleschamp said:

No qualifiers or placers but 3 in the semi state rankings with another with 2 wins over semi state ranked guys. My 113 has drawn Coy Hammack 2 years in a row at semi state he looks to finally punch his ticket this year. Covid hit this squad hard last year lots of guys out through the year with quarantine. Only 3 seniors on the team and only 2 in the varsity line up. Have my 160/170 ranked in the state as well. Solid team and we will be battle tested! Our schedule will only continue to improve!! Again thank you everyone for supporting the Cadets we still have work to get to though. Hope to show everyone on January 9th!

11 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

I do consider myself a innovator of all Indianamat personalities and the most Notorious Indianamat personality in the decade long Indianamat history. I’ve came up with some creative genius on this site and much … much more is coming .  Btw Happy Birthday Indianamat. As my homie says @Mattyb “with that said” in every paragraph he post in .

I’m no Stephen Hawkins but I think you 2 have came up with your own thing . If you guys want to use the “pound sign” (#1county) GO FOR IT ! it’s yours ! Great job ! Yea 

Confused Jim Carrey GIF 
I’m here to help all Counties find their identity . 
please call toll free 1-800-#TheCounty 

press 1 for English 

press 2 for Spanish 

press 3 for # help 

press 4 for premium memes sayings because TeamGarcia is a master *$1.99 service fees

press 5 for @JMILL expert dual Analysis 

press 6 for @Mattyb expert coaching advice 

press 7 for @mikemorgan Brownsburg results he suppose to post per contract . 

press 8 for @Kyle Ayersman how to be a 3x Champ Assistant Coach expert advice in Coaching . 
press 9 for to VOTE for #TheCounty Cascade HS in 1A Team State 

Cannot take credit for something WZBD 92.7 FM has been doing for years. All the credit to them for Indiana's #1 County slogan. I bet Hendricks County doesn't have an imaginary mountain either!😆

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.