Rankings updated

ontherise219

Why isn't the Moorseville Holiday results updated on some of the rankings ? I know it was a busy week but there was some noteable W/L .

Exp. 106 wrestlers that was there.

Edited by KINGSTON

Because we have families and jobs

Your only job is running this web page your only family is Carrol HS for 4 months and you get a thumbs up from me Coach :)

Edited by KINGSTON

Thoughts? Glad it's not me trying to do it. Always tough and maybe just me, but this year seems very challenging. I was patiently waiting after Y2's teaser tweet last night :-). Thanks for the update and all the time and effort!

Thoughts? Glad it's not me trying to do it. Always tough and maybe just me, but this year seems very challenging. I was patiently waiting after Y2's teaser tweet last night :-). Thanks for the update and all the time and effort!

Was thinking the same thing earlier today. Glad it's not me.

Great job as usual, Mike. This year does seem unusually tough. Looking at the results, Mulkey has had a phenomenal start to the season. Is he undefeated, as it appears?

I think Mulkeys first match of the season was Dec 10th the BBurg vs Avon dual.

they seem spot on to me and the rest of the #paintrain Nation...............10 ranked Bulldogs, I LOVE IT !!!!

Pretty good, and that gives them (I think) 6 of the 10 returning next year. And Avon has only 1-2 seniors they lose, with some ranked wrestlers (and get Brewer back next year)...So the Avon and BBurg will have some more great close/battles duals in the next couple years

Edited by DLane

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.