132 nick lee mater dei

145 Jacob covaciu merrillville

160 Isaiah kemper Evansville central

220 Evan ellis eastern

285 michael smith Lebanon.

High School Division

106- Tylor Triana, Alec White

113- Drew Hildenrandt

120- Jason Crary, Austen Laughlin, Eugene Starks, Jack Tolin, Brendan Black, Brock Hudkins

126- Joe Lee, Elliott Malloy, Chad Red

132- Brandon James, Nick Lee, Brayton Lee

138- Zack Fattore

145- Jacob Covaciu

152- Drew Hughes

160- Ben Harvey, Isiah Kemper

170- Jesse Archer

182- Kayne Duncan, Jonathan Morales, Blake Rypel

195-

220- Evan Ellis

285- Michael Smith

Most of these weights are absolutely loaded.

Registration is closed with the exception of a few petition spots and a few they auction on ebay.  It opened and closed in a matter of hours.

Link to registered participants (on left hand side)

http://www.super32.com/

Out of curiosity, I pulled up the auction links to Ebay for the first couple spots auctioned and the MS one went for $752.55 and the elementary one went for $685.10.  WOW!  The money from the auctions do go to wrestling related charities.

So Brandon James worst high school loss was Jarrod brooks as freshman 7-1 when brooks was #1 in the country I doubt it would be a major

Extreme biased MD guy will not like the use of logic in your argument.

Don't get me wrong.  Lee is a beast but so is James.

Nick Lee's Fargo results:

Round 1: Bye

Round 2: TF 11-0

Round 3: TF 13-3

Round 4: TF 13-2

Quarterfinal: TF 15-5

Semifinal: TF 10-0

Championship: TF 11-0

Here are the facts which led to my unbiased opinion of the James vs. Lee match up.

Those results are from the Cadet division, which makes a difference.  While I agree that Lee could end up being one of the best wrestlers in IN history, I do not see him majoring James this year.  Regardless, it will be a match I hope to see.

Nick Lee's Fargo results:

Round 1: Bye

Round 2: TF 11-0

Round 3: TF 13-3

Round 4: TF 13-2

Quarterfinal: TF 15-5

Semifinal: TF 10-0

Championship: TF 11-0

Here are the facts which led to my unbiased opinion of the James vs. Lee match up.

So by your logic.  Lee would have teched or majored his way threw the 132 State Finals last year?

Nick Lee with a major over James all day long.  No question.

Wow..... you've made It a lot easier on James's coaches! If this doesn't have James pushing himself past any point he has ever been, nothing will. I hope Nick can cash the checks your writing for him. I will say this, no matter how good a wrestler is, he/she can be beat. Just ask Jordan Burroughs, DT, Kyle Dake or even J'den Cox. The list goes on & on.

This is coming from a guy who's son has had the privilege of competing against both of

these outstanding wrestlers.  You never know how these things will go but to my eye.

This is a couple point match either way.  This may come down to who has the best top game. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.