• Announcements

• Y2CJ41

Board Rules and Regulations

If you find TheIndianaMat.com Message Boards helpful or interesting, then you know how important it is to keep the boards clean and accurate. Please only post messages that are genuine questions or attempts to share knowledge.   In order to ensure that the boards are as helpful and enjoyable as possible to as many people as possible, we have established the following rules for the boards. No message may   1. Contain, promote, or link to sexually explicit or violent material. 2. Promote, depict, or link to material that promotes or depicts discrimination based on race, gender, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or age; 3. Contain unlawful material, including but not limited to materials that may violate another's intellectual property rights, or links to a site that contains such material; 4. Contain information regarding or promoting illegal activity, or linking to a site that provides such information; Contains spam, pyramid schemes, or other unrelated advertising material; or 5. Is considered by us to be obscene, excessively violent, threatening, harassing or otherwise objectionable; or Is deemed by us to be unsuitable for any other reason. 6. If we decide that a post is unacceptable, we will remove the post. Depending on the severity of the post or the past history of the user who made the post, we may rescind that user's membership. 7. Advertising for goods and services will only be allowed by our paid sponsors. 8. Topics and discussions need to be in their proper forum. Repeated failure to follow this could result in permanent restriction on posting on this forum. Since we can't have a rule to cover everything, this is the rule to, well, cover everything. This is a public board, so act like you would if you were in a public place.These issues are left to the discretion of individual moderators, but may include any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, discussion of alleged felonies and misdemeanors, misleading, spammy, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, sexist, obscene, racist, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, that otherwise violates any law, or that encourages conduct constituting a criminal offense. Asking for or offering any of the material listed above is also out not permitted. Thank you for helping to maintain the quality of our boards.   -- The IndianaMat.com Team
Sign in to follow this  
Using

Avon Head-Coach Resigns

Avon head coach, Israel Blevins has resigned from his position just moments ago. What does everyone think about this?

#MindBlown.... Can't wait to get #TheCountyTMZ scoop on this one!

Nobody would have ever seen this coming. There will be a few very talented freshman coming in next year

Big things coming. Gearing up for a great run this next season. #TheCountyTMZ with the scoop soon. Stay tuned!

Would like to wish Izzy good luck in the future.

Edited by Mattyb

Big things coming. Gearing up for a great run this next season. #TheCountyTMZ with the scoop soon. Stay tuned!

Would like to wish Izzy good luck in the future.

Matt Brewer taking over confirmed???

I know we are rivals but you guys will keep pushing Isreal was always keeping up with me a Darrick which is why you guys have always been and will continue to be a threat not only in the county but in the state as well. The night is darkest before the dawn!

Nobody is going anywhere. We still have 4 other coaches that have wrestled in the big 10 and an Olympic ref on staff. Have a huge youth club that is well funded. Got a hand full of middle school studs coming in and a stream of iswa state champs at the elementary level. Also, 11 returners from the third place team in 3A. Better keep your top coaches locked up. Kind of a rare situation for someone to step into.

Edited by Mattyb

Nobody is going anywhere. We still have 4 other coaches that have wrestled in the big 10 and an Olympic ref on staff. Have a huge youth club that is well funded. Got a hand full of middle school studs coming in and a stream of iswa state champs at the elementary level. Also, 11 returners from the third place team in 3A. Better keep your top coaches locked up. Kind of a rare situation for someone to step into.

That reads like a job recruitment letter... lol...

The list of candidates should be very interesting!!

Better keep your top coaches locked up.

Better hide your wife, husband, children, dogs, cats, toys as well ...... we taking all your ____ !

Ohhhhh .... that ring also . Thank you, I'll take that ! Bye see ya....

Edited by TeamGarcia

Rumors for new coach?

Smiley

Quiroga

Parrish

Errett

FabioJr

Smiley - Just signed as head coach as plainfeild

Parrish - Owns the #1 wrestling academy in Indiana

Errett - Full time mat official l

FabioJr - Brownsburg coach (Last year upcoming for many good seniors)

Quiroga - No disrespect but I've never heard of this name

I'm guessing Cash Quiroga. State Champ. Junior Nationals Champ. NCAA All-American at Purdue.

i heard cael sanderson is interested.

He did not interview well. Too much nervous energy. Got a couple bros named Brands coming to interview tomorrow.

To be honest... we have had Mark Perry and Tom Ryan in the room within the last couple years..... I'm just saying. True story bro.

Edited by Mattyb

Quiroga was a decent wrestler I heard