State Tickets

Purchased my 4 tickets for state but they say delivery method is willcall, and that I need my id and card used to purchase to pick them up. Never had this before the past few years I just download them to my phone and scan anyone have the same issue or know where I’m supposed to pick my tickets up at? 

If the ticketmaster site is accurate, it seems the demand for these tickets was way overestimated.

Visually it looks like 1/2 of the seats are still available.  It would have been much easier if the max number of tickets you could buy was higher.

One would think that digital tickets would be an option.

5 minutes ago, Chris Cooper said:

If the ticketmaster site is accurate, it seems the demand for these tickets was way overestimated.

Visually it looks like 1/2 of the seats are still available.  It would have been much easier if the max number of tickets you could buy was higher.

One would think that digital tickets would be an option.

My site is showing sold out and to "check back soon"

I think the issue with Ticket Master is that when tickets for a seat get taken off a certain session, it still shows as available for the "All Session" which is why it shows tickets as available, even if they aren't. Idk if it's accurate but I clicked on tickets in section 105 Row Q and they showed available but then stated "These tickets are no longer available" for All Session but I looked at Session 2 and the tickets weren't available there. 

3 minutes ago, RDB2 said:

My site is showing sold out and to "check back soon"

Tons of single-session tickets available, but it's not possible to buy all-session tickets. Makes total sense.

Just got absolutely bent over by the IHSAA and Ticketmaster for over $150 for 2 tickets, by session, since the “all session” wasn’t bringing anything up. I’m happy to be going so the money isn’t a big deal to me. It’s that every year we ask if they’ve fixed the ticket issue and they just refuse to do it. Best ticket experience of the state tournament so far was at the Fort Wayne Coliseum where I waited in line to buy a general admission ticket. Unbelievable, and yet totally expected.