Anyone Have Rumors?

14 hours ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

No a Karen is a snitch.  A Karen gets in other people's business and worry about what they do. never been me I'm certified wherever I go.  Whether the hood or halls of academia. I don't just type on a keyboard: people know me and where I can be found.  So seeing as you keep saying my name and trying to get q chuckle off of me: you're looking more like a Karen. Besides have some originality.  I don't have to ride someone else to get off: I'm holding enough over here.

Karens typically love long-winded deflections

51 minutes ago, hook and half said:

Karens typically love long-winded deflections

Without me you’d have no content.  You’ve been on here for 15 years and have 2 thousand less profile views and a third less days won.  Try coming up with an interesting topic or an intellectual debate and I’d respect it.  I can’t respect a pole rider.

9 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

Without me you’d have no content.  You’ve been on here for 15 years and have 2 thousand less profile views and a third less days won.  Try coming up with an interesting topic or an intellectual debate and I’d respect it.  I can’t respect a pole rider.

Hook and Half is a legend on Indiana Mat. The best write ups on the page and some of the all time best stories come from him. Saying he’d have no content without you is hilarious, because he was making comments on this before you had even known what this forum was

3 minutes ago, BIGCATSontheMAT said:

Hook and Half is a legend on Indiana Mat. The best write ups on the page and some of the all time best stories come from him. Saying he’d have no content without you is hilarious, because he was making comments on this before you had even known what this forum was

He's grown. He started it he can finish it.  You obviously can't count. Numbers don't lie

On 1/23/2024 at 9:36 AM, CoachDC said:

Cam Clark #5 at 150 made a post regarding his HS career coming to an end due to a surgery being needed. It’s a shame, as he was surely a title contender. Best of luck to Cam and I wish him a quick and thorough recovery.

Really hate to hear that. Such a great competitor and tough tough wrestler, I hope that whatever has been ailing him heels quickly after surgery and wish him the best the next level. Worst possible way to end a senior season after a great career like he's had.

7 hours ago, donniebaker said:

Words on the streets of The Dirty South is atsTripleB is moving downstreams to be with the greatest influencer of the jump rope. Swear to God. I heard it from his own mouth. Saids taking all the B's its the Return of the Jedis Luke Skywalkers and oBBBone-oboes of the ropes. Im not your father, hahaha never used that one before. man I gotta Go

#letTripleBsin

Donnie from the Great Beyond dropping hilarity bombs on us all

1 hour ago, Fabio Jr. said:

Donnie from the Great Beyond dropping hilarity bombs on us all

caveman geico GIF
A former Caveman I know needs to help Galka get his OG RegionRat profile back with his patent Rat Logo instead of using that Catfish account . I called Nev from MTV, he said he come to Region but… he needed to beef up his security going into that area . Said it might take him years . He deserves better @Fabio Jr. , your Caveman said it’s easy . Make it happen ! 

Do It GIF

1 hour ago, hook and half said:

Alex, I'll take "Things That Karens Say And Do" for $100

Will Ferrell No GIF by Saturday Night Live
No Turd ! 

Anybody else on “Things That Karen’s Say and Do” for $100 

television snl GIF by Saturday Night Live 

Shawn Connery buzzes in ….

saturday night live snl GIF 

What is ….Suck it Trubeck !  BAH…………